The rest of my fur-family

ladylioness

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here are the rest of my animal babies that I have, in addition to my 2 cats.

Emmy is a 10 1/2 yr. old Doberman Mix who is my soul mate and best friend I have had her since she was about a year old. She is literally a part of me. She is a princess and MUST live in luxury :p

Next is my Bearded Dragon:

Mista Lizad Man (His name is technically Rainier, but I only call him Mista Lizad Man unless I am making a vet appt. for him :p) is a 9-10ish year old man. I have had him since he was 4-5yrs. old. I got him from my friend who got him from her college's Bio. Dept. She couldn't keep him in her dorm anymore, so she asked me to watch him for a while and soon she couldn't keep him at all and was gonna post him on CL. But before she did that she asked if I wanted him. I said yes. He has been passed to a few homes since he was young. And lost his tail when he was young. 

Greta is my Eastern Box Turtle (unknown age) I have had her for about 4 years:

Lastly, Asher is My Guinea Pig baby. She just turned 6 in December. I had her since she was about 7-8 mos. old. She is a little shark. She has always nipped a little and has a fiesty attitude. I think she has poor eyesight, so she nips at things to see what they are sometimes :p. She is a sweet girl though. Her white snip on her nose and her white rings around her eyes get wider as she ages it seems like.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
What an amazing family of animals!  They seem to all get on so well.

I have bearded dragons wild in my garden, along with blue-tongues.  They're pretty clever.

And, if I have my facts right, Greta could live to be 100!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladylioness

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What an amazing family of animals!  They seem to all get on so well.

I have bearded dragons wild in my garden, along with blue-tongues.  They're pretty clever.

And, if I have my facts right, Greta could live to be 100!
Thanks! Emmy loves the guinea pig, and she gets along with both cats for the most part but seems to have a better relationship with the tabby (who came to our house liking dogs). The black one she harasses a bit like an older sibling with a younger one :p. That is okay though cus he harasses her too :p. He will lick her sometimes though.

And yes! I am counting on Greta being around for the rest of my life, if not longer! :)

I find it fascinating that Beardies/Skinks (and relatives) live wild, yet over here they are considered exotic pets! :p

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I find it fascinating that Beardies/Skinks (and relatives) live wild, yet over here they are considered exotic pets! :p
Yep... they all have their place in nature as well.