The Purrsonal Grooming Thread

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra says "thank you" tarasgirl.She takes grooming very seriously not only for herself but she takes very seriously her grooming duties towards me every morning. The moment I wake up and lie on my back she sits on my chest and nothing is forgotten, hands, arms throat, you name it.
As for staying safe, Sombra and I have been secluded in our apartment for the last 3 weeks with interdiction to receive any visitors since I'm considered a high risk case because of my age. Fortunately I can 'phone for my groceries and medicine and have them delivered. WhatsApp is a real blessing at this moment and keeps me in close touch with family and friends..
For the moment Uruguay is the country least affected in the region, with some 380 persons infected and 5 deceased. Thanks for asking tarasgirl. Do take care of yourself and your two and four legged loved ones. :hearthrob:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra says "thank you" tarasgirl.She takes grooming very seriously not only for herself but she takes very seriously her grooming duties towards me every morning. The moment I wake up and lie on my back she sits on my chest and nothing is forgotten, hands, arms throat, you name it.
As for staying safe, Sombra and I have been secluded in our apartment for the last 3 weeks with interdiction to receive any visitors since I'm considered a high risk case because of my age. Fortunately I can 'phone for my groceries and medicine and have them delivered. WhatsApp is a real blessing at this moment and keeps me in close touch with family and friends..
For the moment Uruguay is the country least affected in the region, with some 380 persons infected and 5 deceased. Thanks for asking tarasgirl. Do take care of yourself and your two and four legged loved ones. :hearthrob:
So glad to hear from you and Sombra, golondrina golondrina . Very glad to hear she is taking the best care of you, and I'm sure you're doing the same for her.
Yes, I looked up the numbers for Uruguay before I posted to you. It is good that your government is taking this very seriously and that you have the ways to get supplies and stay connected to those you care for/who care for you. Aren't we VERY GLAD for TCS?!
Please stay safe, healthy, and strong, and be in touch frequently! We can all support each other through these times.