tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes it's almost painful to watch them pick those floofs, but maybe they now best what to do with them 😂😍❤
Yeah, Elvis sometimes chews on his toenails. Silly boy. He's very wary of the clippers, so he wants to DIY. I try to clip one or two when he'll let me, but it's not easy.

Smarl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Elvis sometimes chews on his toenails. Silly boy. He's very wary of the clippers, so he wants to DIY. I try to clip one or two when he'll let me, but it's not easy.
Haha, oh dear 😄 Our babies let us cut their nails but especially Onni is super vocal when doing it. He keeps this miserable maw-maw-maw noise and I feel almost bad for doing that to him 😆

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, oh dear 😄 Our babies let us cut their nails but especially Onni is super vocal when doing it. He keeps this miserable maw-maw-maw noise and I feel almost bad for doing that to him 😆
Yeah. He's probably stressed/nervous. Elvis will plaintively mew when I use the claw scissors, so I stop. One or two claws at a time is all he'll let me do, and even then, very reluctantly.

Smarl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yeah. He's probably stressed/nervous. Elvis will plaintively mew when I use the claw scissors, so I stop. One or two claws at a time is all he'll let me do, and even then, very reluctantly.
Yep I usually clip when he's relaxed, and one paw at time so he doesn't get too stressed. And lots of treats afterwards, of course 👍