The Prickly Pig

heyitsfae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This past weekend my fur family grew! I adopted an adorable year and a half year old hedgehog named Truffles! I'm already completely in love with her and believe it or not, she's the sweetest little thing and loves to cuddle. My little black cat, Artemis isn't overly impressed but Winston has been fascinated by her. Truffles actually tried to snuggle in Winston's tummy fat pouch and poor Winston had no idea what to do. It was the funniest thing to watch. I think that it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship between those two.

Just thought I'd share a couple of pictures of the cuteness.

She's a pinto and has these cute little white patches everywhere.

My boy Winston has this face that just says "Maaaah ... why does dinner have spines and ... oh crap ... why is it walking toward me?!"

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh golly, how gorgeous is truffles!

I've never even seen a hedgehog.. the closest I've come to anything like them are the echidnas we have in the bush here.

How cute ..

I think it's lovely that Winston is taken with her.

mozzarella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww how cute! I have a Salt and Pepper hedgie, he hates the cat but the cat loves him!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Very sweet, hedgehogs are gorgeous creatures and that top photograph of yours shows that perfectly. 
   I love that picture of Winston nosing in, but I hope his nose never gets too close so Truffles gives him a nasty fright!   

I can't imagine what a hedgehog trying to snuggle in to a cat's belly would look like but a good cross of super cute and hilarious is a fair bet.