The Positive Thread - 2024

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
She became yours real quick Kwik Kwik ! :redheartpump:

DH and I got out for breakfast this morning. Cinnamon roll pancakes might be my new favorite. They were as amazing as they looked on Facebook where another local restaurant shared them! :lol:
Guess I'll be out there checking the trap all night- a little while ago I trapped a huge iguana- oi vey!

I'll have to try to remember to take a photo of these litter mates, they're very pretty a silver marble with white chests and paws

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Mission accomplished- 3rd kitty at the shelter!

Funny,the cat cage has 3 shelves - the 3 kitties are all cuddled together on one shelf- can't really tell them apart as they are all tangled together,she wants to try to advertise them as an adorable trio - it's worth a try but even difficult to push bonded pairs .... They're very timid but they don't even hiss or swat,they just ' freeze:" ,hard to tell right now,I'll see them tonorrow- they are in good hands.... 3 lanky little girls,very thin

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully a little consistent food might have them coming around soon! :redheartpump:
For sure

Kwik Kwik --Thank you for helping them, and please thank your friend for us! Wish we could save them all.

Awww,you'd do the same

BUT.... this morning 2am my cats all run out to look outside of the patio because a little voice was crying " mew mew"- thought I must've been sleeping having a nightmare

Yes folks ,there's a 4th kitten out there ,all alone and sounding quite pathetic...... trap is set again,I believe someone is cloning cats on purpose to send me to the funny farm!
:doh::runaround::dunno:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last week I missed a call from the orthodontist about a cancellation by about 5 minutes (by doing dishes! :rolleyes2:) and it was gone that fast. DS was scheduled to wait like 5, almost 6 months to get in for a consultation and even that was butted up right after my own cleaning a few miles away so it was going to be a rush to get him there unless DH took off work.

They called again this morning about another cancellation and I called right back and got him in in just a few weeks. I intended to get a little more sleep today but i was up early or id have missed the call altogether. I feel like i have some favor on me getting another chance to get him in sooner. :lol::thumbsup:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My curtain sewing project is DONE. :thud::lol:

Its not perfect. Its functioning. My finger hurts from hand sewing on snaps. I’m done. I don’t care about the rest :lol:

I need to iron the bed skirt before putting it on but that’s will have to wait for the weekend so DH can help me move the mattresses. Then I can get out the matching comforter. Finally. :lol:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good work Kwik Kwik !

I didn't have anything positive today until I read about the tick. I remember once when my brother and I were playing Monopoly. First, I made myself a peanut butter sandwich, bit into it and the bread had mold on it. Ick! Then, I felt something on the back of my neck. It was a tick! I don't have the kind of time or patience for the remedies where the tick doesn't leave his fangs in your skin. No, I start running and screaming, "Get it off me! Get it off me!" And whoever is with me basically has to chase my down and tackle me. Reading about the tick, (not to mention the shock of the calmness), made me laugh out loud. Thank you Margot Lane Margot Lane for giving me something cheerful to write about. (It was funny thinking back, as long as I never ever get a tick on me!) Or put another moldy piece of bread in my mouth.