The Positive Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The peonies have started to open, my favorite flower in the yard. 🌺 I made a bouquet out of the white and pink ones to bring to my elderly neighbor across the street because she's been dealing with some homeowner problems since last week.

IMG_1955.jpeg IMG_1960.jpeg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm late with this, but congratulations to Canada for winning the Ice Hockey World Championship 🏆 Germany for taking the silver 2nd place and the US for getting the bronze!

There are a number of us who can't understand why that competition and the North American Ice Hockey Stanley Cup are scheduled at the same time :dunno:

A fun factoid, the Stanley Cup is North America's oldest professional sports trophy.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I found a cleaning product I really like. It’s a roll of reusable cloths that sort of look, feel and work like a dish cloth and can be reused until they are ready to be tossed. They should be great for cleaning up
spills on floors or for doing general kitchen cleanups in place of a sponge. They come in a roll of 50 cloths which should last a while.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found a cleaning product I really like. It’s a roll of reusable cloths that sort of look, feel and work like a dish cloth and can be reused until they are ready to be tossed. They should be great for cleaning up
spills on floors or for doing general kitchen cleanups in place of a sponge. They come in a roll of 50 cloths which should last a while.
Are they a blue color? I think I have some. The ones I have my grandmother always used for dish washing.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My oldest treated me to a wonderful event - an Immersive Mozart & Van Gogh exhibit in the city. The music and presentation were superb. We went out to lunch afterwards and will remember this day for a long time. :hearthrob:

IMG_1978.jpeg IMG_1972.jpeg IMG_1983.jpeg

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
They had blue, yellow and pink rolls, sort of a color and white triangle pattern. I bought a couple of the pink ones.
They sound like HandiWipes I buy them from Amazon and they are cheap!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We stopped at a little local Italian market for their subs and salads this afternoon. Sooo good! I went with one that had prosciutto, fresh tomatoes and fresh mozzarella with some roasted & marinated peppers and garlic cloves. :drool: (I don’t know what my breath smells like but they were very mild. And I don’t care because it was amazing!) I picked up some mini meatballs for Italian Wedding soup too. Yummy yummy day!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:biggrin:during that possible lung cancer scare i had to down size.on alot of my clothes from all the weight i was losing today after my shower i noticed one of my down sized tank tops feels tighter on my right side so all the working out and eating i've been doing is paying off with a bit of muscle mass gained now.:lol:might end up a bit lopsided looking since only my right arm works and thats ok i'll settle for one big buff working arm💪

Status
Not open for further replies.