The Positive Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Winter birdhouse project is complete. Last year I failed at my attempt to build some to replace my very old ones. This year I used an old one as a pattern and made five. One was a gift to my sister, one already hanging outside and these three will go out as soon as the snow melts. I was experimenting with the best clean out method so each one is just a tad different than the others. I might make one more that can be attached to a wall or fence post.
3BFB8739-91BA-440C-8C18-6705419AD491.jpeg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Mooch’s 18th birthday. :party3::celebrate: She seems pretty happy about reaching human adulthood; snoozing with her head by her new yeoww catnip banana.:lol:
Happy Birthday Mooch! Willow has always loved her YEOWW bananas but I recently bought her a YEOWW pineapple which is like a puffy pillow full of catnip and she went insane over it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday Mooch! Willow has always loved her YEOWW bananas but I recently bought her a YEOWW pineapple which is like a puffy pillow full of catnip and she went insane over it.
Ooo I’ll keep an eye out for that. The yeoww toys are the only things she still plays with. We have a variety but that shape looks cool and its so nice to see her excited over something. We found the peeled banana at a local shop and got her a little fuzzy pink pillow one at the same time but I couldn’t wait to give it to her. :lol:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
There are no words for a moment like this... the picture says it all ... 💞
main-qimg-5d1c3a8b9d8428e53a198d6613924fda-lq.jpeg

• My friend's daughter went to adopt a cat from the local shelter... she chose this cat because he was 20 years old & didn't want him to spend the rest of his life in a shelter.
There is a place in heaven for her.
~ I BELIEVE Copied and pasted from QUORA ~
~♡~
main-qimg-6dd98ccd3b1fe0c5a5b94f3ade91d80b-lq.jpeg

"Just been adopted, going home with new Dad! ❣🐾❤"

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
she chose this cat because he was 20 years old & didn't want him to spend the rest of his life in a shelter.
May he have a very long life, but either way that life, thanks to an angel, will be filled with warmth, love, shelter, peace and more love.

A couple days ago, the weather was a nearly bluebird day here in Denver (they get these kinds of awesome-weather days up on the ski slopes but we got really lucky for a change). I was running errands and was amazed at how everyone was in a good mood, laughing, chatting up strangers in checkout lines, letting people pull in front of them from side entrances, it was really wonderful.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is there were no messy poops/upset tummies from the food switch yesterday.

Another positive is my oldest has started installing all new lighting in the house. They have sat on the floor in my bedroom for a few weeks waiting to be installed.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is there were no messy poops/upset tummies from the food switch yesterday.

Another positive is my oldest has started installing all new lighting in the house. They have sat on the floor in my bedroom for a few weeks waiting to be installed.
Its great to have kids that can do that kind of stuff!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
There's a large Polish population in the Chicago area
Irish too and only a few more weeks 'til Irish soda bread. :clover:

My positive is going to a play at Northwestern Univ. with a friend today. Their drama students are so accomplished and talented. Many famous actors and actresses graduated from their theater school.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is very picky when it comes to his food and was getting a little bored with the wet food I give him for dinner. I decided to introduce a new pate and to my surprise he loved it. :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.