Status
Not open for further replies.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
!They are back!

Hummingbirds, that is. One sighting in Boulder north of me on April 2nd, and I seriously didn't believe it because there had been no other postings of sightings anywhere in Colorado, not anywhere, on two different migration maps.

However, Trinidad CO had a sighting on 4/4 and Colorado Springs had a sighting on 4/5.

:bliss::woohoo: :musicnote::gift::musicnote:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have a golden safflower feeder up but drought where it was produced caused a big drop in production and you couldn’t buy it. I put up a sunflower feeder instead but it doesn’t attract the same number of birds. Stopped by the bird store and was so happy to see it back on the shelves. I will clean the feeder and get it back up today. And due to our WONDERFUL weather I just might be able to get my feeders up today as well.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just completed the first yearly "quiz" of a new competency program for my professional registration. It's to help ensure that we meet and/or exceed our professional standards as it relates to public health care. I only got one question wrong!!!!! And the question I got wrong IMO isn't that bad as I answered the question being overly cautious so I highly doubt I will have to move to "phase 2" of this new program, which would dive deeper into my practice and knowledge of standards. Not that I have anything to hide, or that I don't know what I'm talking about but being tested in any format stresses me out so doing well in part one probably means it ends there for me. I'm one of those who keeps an A/B average all thru school but completely chokes on final exams due to being nervous......SO GLAD I'm not in school anymore...it's been years of course but I'm still the "terrified of tests" type person.

I did it! WOOT WOOT!
:bliss:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A workout for sure!
Yes, definitely a good workout especially since it was 83 degrees today. We probably should have waited until next week when it's supposed to be cooler but I didn't want all those bags sitting on the patio because they're predicting strong storms tomorrow.

While we were out I took a pic of our magnolia tree blooming since the storms will most likely wash away the flowers.

IMG_1857.jpeg

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:biggrin:gonna cost about 14 thousand we ended up getting a discount on a spot thats on the same wall where my parents will be placed at well mom is there already dad will be once he dies:lol:gonna tell my dad in the morning your still going to be stuck with me still. gf happy cause we have our lil hole in the walll together as our final place to rest

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
:biggrin:gonna cost about 14 thousand we ended up getting a discount on a spot thats on the same wall where my parents will be placed at well mom is there already dad will be once he dies:lol:gonna tell my dad in the morning your still going to be stuck with me still. gf happy cause we have our lil hole in the walll together as our final place to rest
These are niches for cremation urns?

Status
Not open for further replies.