The Positive Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is we finally got the Frontline on Demi & Maggie. Dad just grabbed them and said C'mon, we are doing it now! I didn't even have time to think, I was shaking so bad. He shoved the vial at me, told me to grab the scissors and cut the top off and Let's go!!! I was so nervous, but we got it done. I'm kinda glad he did it like that, even though it was nerve racking. They will slice and dice you if you aren't quick, since they are still pretty feral if you pick them up. We got it done! It's a miracle.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully avoided a trip to the inlaw's house at Thanksgiving. Got an email from them saying they want to come to our house at the end of the month. No idea why as they haven't been here in years and typically avoid even coming near the entire state on their trips to NY so they can say they aren't able to stop by. But if it means we don't have to drive 10 hours to their house, I am all for it. Plus they get to see all the upgrades we've done to the inside of the house.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
The evening sky here in Minnesota last night was amazing. Pinks, oranges and golds that literally lit up the outdoors like someone turned a huge spotlight on. The scientific reason was that there were moisture particulates in the air and when the setting sun shown through them it produced these beautiful lights.
11A6E078-1314-4AA3-85E7-4A186C3487E7.jpeg

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
The evening sky here in Minnesota last night was amazing. Pinks, oranges and golds that literally lit up the outdoors like someone turned a huge spotlight on. The scientific reason was that there were moisture particulates in the air and when the setting sun shown through them it produced these beautiful lights.
View attachment 425324
Absolutely gorgeous sky!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had an accident with my Scentsy warmer (which was my Christmas gift) and broke the dish to it a few weeks ago. My bestie's sister is the consultant I shop through and she told me how to get the wax off the outside (it's rolled in basically crushed glass; so not smooth) but she told me to wait on ordering the dish till she gets me some new samples via my bestie. So I've been waiting on that; but today they are having a big sale so I went on and even the replacement dish was on sale! So I ordered that and a few scents. We've been doing a big house project so I haven't wanted to shop for me like that. But I've been wanting some summery scents and with the sale it was a good deal. And I'll get to have my nice warmer back once it gets here! :cloud9:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an accident with my Scentsy warmer (which was my Christmas gift) and broke the dish to it a few weeks ago. My bestie's sister is the consultant I shop through and she told me how to get the wax off the outside (it's rolled in basically crushed glass; so not smooth) but she told me to wait on ordering the dish till she gets me some new samples via my bestie. So I've been waiting on that; but today they are having a big sale so I went on and even the replacement dish was on sale! So I ordered that and a few scents. We've been doing a big house project so I haven't wanted to shop for me like that. But I've been wanting some summery scents and with the sale it was a good deal. And I'll get to have my nice warmer back once it gets here! :cloud9:
I have a Scentsy too and I love it. Even though I don’t turn it on often it still gives off some wonderful scent.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a Scentsy too and I love it. Even though I don’t turn it on often it still gives off some wonderful scent.
I won a warmer in a drawing years ago but I didnt get into it until last summer. I’ve found having the house smell nice and getting to change the scents every few days does a lot for my mood. DS might even love it more than I do. I keep joking about finding out how old he has to be before he becomes a consultant. :lol: It might be genius; Id buy from a cute kid.:lol:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I won a warmer in a drawing years ago but I didnt get into it until last summer. I’ve found having the house smell nice and getting to change the scents every few days does a lot for my mood. DS might even love it more than I do. I keep joking about finding out how old he has to be before he becomes a consultant. :lol: It might be genius; Id buy from a cute kid.:lol:
I mostly use mine in the fall. When the weather turns cooler I get this basement damp smell coming upstairs and the Scentsy cancels it out. I have way more waxes than I will ever use up but it is fun to switch up scents.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took advantage of the heat and sun today and scrubbed the door mat Mooch sits on to eat in the sun. It looks almost new!! :yess: I wasn't surer it would clean well at all; but she threw up a little of her breakfast again today so I went for it. It's still drying in the sun but I'm still super happy it's not ruined. I thought I was going to have to replace it to make it look nice again. (She did give me the stink eye when she saw it's not in place... :flail:)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I met five friends from college for lunch today. We've known each other for a long time and shared stories including old boyfriends, ups and downs, haircuts/hair colors, updates, etc. We had such a nice time that we agreed to meet once a month from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.