The Positive Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch had her annual vet checkup today and did well! She’s 11 pounds; which is ideal for her. The vet adjusted her meds a little and we are starting something for arthritis. Oh and she was able to get a yucky mat off her leg/hiney on the side where the arthritis is. I haven’t been able to myself since someone needs to hold her and she always sits on that side. Last year we saw someone different in the practice and it was still curbside and I wasn’t happy with the visit. So I requested one of my 2 usual vets this year and she was excellent as always! And Mooch only hissed at her once. :lol: :rolleyes2:

Mooch has been super happy since we got home too. She made very sure nothing changed in the hour and a half she was gone! 🔎:lol:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Mooch had her annual vet checkup today and did well! She’s 11 pounds; which is ideal for her. The vet adjusted her meds a little and we are starting something for arthritis. Oh and she was able to get a yucky mat off her leg/hiney on the side where the arthritis is. I haven’t been able to myself since someone needs to hold her and she always sits on that side. Last year we saw someone different in the practice and it was still curbside and I wasn’t happy with the visit. So I requested one of my 2 usual vets this year and she was excellent as always! And Mooch only hissed at her once. :lol: :rolleyes2:

Mooch has been super happy since we got home too. She made very sure nothing changed in the hour and a half she was gone! 🔎:lol:
Excellent!!! Happy dance!! :dizzycat:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got everything done for the art show on time. My neighbor and her daughter helped me transport and hang all of them. I had an issue with three of them, so I had to go back today and fix them. Her daughter went with me because she was worried I would have difficulties. (I would have without her.) Such a sweetheart! I took her out for ice cream. I also let my neighbor pick out one of the paintings.

Here are all the ones that ended up going to the gallery.

20220625_115211.jpg 20220625_115029.jpg 20220625_115017 (1).jpg 20220625_115000.jpg 20220625_115155.jpg 20220625_115122.jpg 20220625_115103.jpg 20220625_115047.jpg 20220625_115033.jpg 20220625_115136.jpg

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I got everything done for the art show on time. My neighbor and her daughter helped me transport and hang all of them. I had an issue with three of them, so I had to go back today and fix them. Her daughter went with me because she was worried I would have difficulties. (I would have without her.) Such a sweetheart! I took her out for ice cream. I also let my neighbor pick out one of the paintings.

Here are all the ones that ended up going to the gallery.

View attachment 424446View attachment 424447View attachment 424448View attachment 424449View attachment 424450View attachment 424451View attachment 424452View attachment 424453View attachment 424456View attachment 424457
They are all so beautiful. I am especially crazy about the third one down and the very last. I love the pinks in them.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all so beautiful. I am especially crazy about the third one down and the very last. I love the pinks in them.
Thank you! My husband is particularly fond of that hue of pink. I find myself using it often because of him. The third one down is his favorite of these ones. He asked me to put the price at $1,000,000 so no one will even think of buying it. I think he was mostly joking though! Haha!

The titles of those two are "Summer's Last Stand" and "A Dream of Spring on a Winter's Night."

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 I absolutely love a few of them.. and I really enjoy ALL of them.. You are so talented...
Not that I can possibly afford it now; but are they for personal sale.. I may be interested..

Gorgeous, impressionist style.. Just my type..

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 They all are amazing! I can’t pick a favorite because there is something I love about each one! The one with what looks like Black Eyed Susans might be it because they make me think of my grandparents. The one with the white flowers looks like they could be blossoms turning to butterflies flying away and I love it! The poppies too! The one with the golden ground and dark sky I could just stare at. I think I’m drawn to pieces like that where you feel like you could almost step inside the experience. :cloud9:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles Aw! What a wonderful thing to say! An interesting thing about the dark sky and yellow field (butterweed, to be exact) is that the texture in the sky makes it so that different hues of blue and purple with hints of white can be seen from different angles. It is entitled "Under a Sky Full of Song."

My neighbor and her daughter selected the poppy painting as my gift to them. Her daughter said it made her want to have a picnic and fly kites.

Last edited:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 The second one, from the top right--pink, I think is my favorite.. but I love them all. There is just something 'happy' and hopeful for the ones with the pink. The rest are gorgeous..

Lari Lari Wow... J has really grown! and such and adorable photo... You can tell she is very gentle with you kitty, or at least trying to be.. You can see the love/interest between them.. so sweet..

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Daniella (feral) is letting me pat her more and her wounds have totally healed while the hair is growing back as well.
She still scolds Robbie when he tries to eat but will stop when I intervene.

Very hot here but sunny and I have central ac, yee-haw :cheerleader: :woohoo::yess::clap:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is that for some dinners, I went back to feeding Boone and Gracie Tiny Tiger again. They hadn't had it for almost a year. They are loving it! Hopefully since it's only occasionally, I can get away with feeding it to them for a while to save a little money. Weruva is expensive and I was feeding that exclusively... 14 different flavors per week!

Status
Not open for further replies.