The Positive Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The farmers' markets have returned so we went to one not too far from the house today. I bought a yummy hummus and can't wait to go back again to try more of the vendors' items.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having a huge cat show in our city this Saturday, and lots of people from the Facebook cat groups I am with are coming to meet there.. some are flying in from interstate so its going to be huge fun putting faces to the names of the people you having been talking to for the last couple of years.we have about 40 so far coming. Cant wait because they are a bunch of fun crazy people.
And yes Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 lots of pics of the Lykois for you..lol

Last edited:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:biggrin:found a small pet supply place that hs the nulo canned i havent found at petsmart past few months gonna buy several cases for graycie along with few other brands for her to try fussy cat,orijen etc. they sell only pet foods no toys for graycie this month i think:rolleyes:still need to buy crickets/worms from petsmart for the tarantulas though

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The other day I went to visit one of my friends who lives in a lovely complex with a manmade lake. There's a walking path around the lake. Fortunately the swans were out including one of the moms in her nesting box and another with her babies.

IMG_1544.jpeg IMG_1541.jpeg IMG_1547.jpeg

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like all the black cat that was terrorizing Gracie needed was a girlfriend. He got one in a stray that lives in our woods. He follows her around and ignores Gracie now. :woo: He must have tried to defend her against some woodland creature because when I saw the two of them over the weekend, black cat had a huge gash that extended from his shoulder to the middle of his chest.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like all the black cat that was terrorizing Gracie needed was a girlfriend. He got one in a stray that lives in our woods. He follows her around and ignores Gracie now. :woo: He must have tried to defend her against some woodland creature because when I saw the two of them over the weekend, black cat had a huge gash that extended from his shoulder to the middle of his chest.
His girlfriend is probably in heat and his gash came from a competing male.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, poor guy!
Yes. As mad as I am at that cat for ruining Boone and Gracie's relationship, I don't want to see him hurt/killed by something. I tried going outside to look at him while he was near the house but couldn't get too close. It's a very large wound and bled a lot from the amount of blood on his white fur. He was acting fine and walking fine. My guess was that he was protecting grey kitty from a predator. What's sad is their baby wasn't with them. Not sure if it's dead or someone rescued it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo Hoo! Getting some newish furniture in two weeks. My son bought a very expensive brown leather sofa and chair some years back but since he has moved in with his gf, they decided they needed a different set to fit their room better. His leather pieces are still in excellent condition and will look great in my house.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’ve been wanting some kind of cat garden statue to go by the yellow rose bushes we planted in Noodles’ memory. DH surprised me with this one!
533AE89A-0BAA-4A6A-B3DC-5C77FD4DD960.jpeg

A few weeks ago my roses were FULL of blooms but I think the heat and some fungus took out the blossoms and a lot of leaves on the one on the right. Its growing new ones. Hopefully we will get more blooms soon. 💛

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you considered getting them to a vet and getting them some medical attention as well as s/n? Just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.