The Positive Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is that I'm grateful that I made Demi & Maggie indoor only cats. The neighbors' dogs killed Demi's porcupine friend. They seemed like nice dogs, so it really surprised me. So if Demi was out there, they might have hurt him too, who knows. He tries to be friends with most animals.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I've been on the hunt for another wet food Carleton will eat since he hasn't been eating the present one too well anymore. I bought 3 new types yesterday and he loved the one I gave him at dinner. :thumbsup: The only problem is the store is far away and in doing a search I can't find the same flavor at any of the stores near me but I'm going to ask the pet store I usually go to if they can special order it.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I got the cats' litterboxes washed out and all new litter, the cat room swept. I wasn't sure if I could do it because I haven't felt well lately, my nerves are really bad, but I stuck to it and got it done. Maybe now I can do more around here, or at least try...

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I got the cats' litterboxes washed out and all new litter, the cat room swept. I wasn't sure if I could do it because I haven't felt well lately, my nerves are really bad, but I stuck to it and got it done. Maybe now I can do more around here, or at least try...
One step at a time... Perhaps keeping busy, will help you.... keeping you busy, and from thinking of things..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My positive is that I am on Day 6 from Covid Exposure.. All Covid tests are NEGATIVE!! Tested myself this morning!!
Hooray!!!!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am absolutely, positively, finally done with curtains for my bedroom. Last I posted I had bought some white and gray floral drapes that I thought were going to okay. They weren’t, and back they went, making them the sixth pair I had purchased and returned (sorry, Amazon) in the last five or so months. The latest pair is just plain white, go with the blinds and whatever bedspread I use and are window length instead of to the floor. I like drapes to the floor but they are hard to dust and keep clean, especially behind the bed. Anyway, it’s been a week, I still like the white curtains and I am thankful to move on.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My plans for today went awry because I had planned to do a whole house cleaning since it was a cold and rainy day. But the nasty weather gave me a migraine so I chilled instead which turned out to be positive because I gave myself permission to relax and I know Carleton appreciated it too. :catlove:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One step at a time... Perhaps keeping busy, will help you.... keeping you busy, and from thinking of things..
Yeah, but if that guy from my walks that wanted to marry me ever comes back, I think I might go with him. He's older than my dad, but better than staying here. He said "get your cats and let's go. You can use the washing machine today. You can drive this truck. I'll put the house in your name. We can cook vegetarian food. We can build a camp. There is a whole world out there and the way they treat you in that house is not right."

My positive is my Dad kinda stood up for me against my mom. Not too much, since he's afraid of her, but a little bit. I had asked her if she could put the dishes in the drainer away because I was really tired from cleaning the litterboxes and sweeping the cat room. She started screaming at me. He sided with me, so that was positive.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is-- even though Thrive Market sent me an awesome offer for free tortilla chips & spicy vegan cheese dip, I held strong and didn't order. I want to stick to only placing orders on Mondays. That one was hard to resist. But I did it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is-- even though Thrive Market sent me an awesome offer for free tortilla chips & spicy vegan cheese dip, I held strong and didn't order. I want to stick to only placing orders on Mondays. That one was hard to resist. But I did it.
Thats good. Usually these coupons are good for a period of time anyway. Hopefully at least a week!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Back from having my car serviced with money in my pocket. My car was due for an oil change and also a “rear differential fluid”. However when the car was finished they told me need that I didn’t need the differential fluid change because I didn’t have a four wheel drive vehicle. $120 unexpected savings!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually these coupons are good for a period of time anyway. Hopefully at least a week!
They last until the free sample is gone, then they put up a different one. There is a coffee creamer on there that I want, hopefully it won't sell out before Monday.

My positive is I found some fun protein drinks to add to my coffee. I put them in our grocery pickup order for Sunday. Also getting some cheese and a few other things. Will post more about it when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.