The Positive Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Don’t know if this is positive or negative, but, our only store got burgled for the first time in its long history. The very next day, the entire town rallied and raised all the $ that was lost! Very heartwarming to know so many folks CARE, esp. near Xmas time.
Well the burglary part may not be positive but the outpouring of love and help from the community to raise the money that was lost is certainly a huge positive. :goldstar:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I had such a fun little shopping trip this morning and bought myself some Christmas gifts. I had to drive to a distant shopping center to pick up a few things at a sort of upscale grocery that carries some things the larger chains don’t. Everything I needed or wanted seemed to be on sale. After finishing there I noticed there was also a Sketchers store and a Marshall’s in the center. Picked up a pair of my all time favorite style shoes on clearance from Sketchers and then a huge bottle of coffee syrup from Marshalls. Between all three stores I probably only spent an hour shopping.

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had such a fun little shopping trip this morning and bought myself some Christmas gifts. I had to drive to a distant shopping center to pick up a few things at a sort of upscale grocery that carries some things the larger chains don’t. Everything I needed or wanted seemed to be on sale. After finishing there I noticed there was also a Sketchers store and a Marshall’s in the center. Picked up a pair of my all time favorite style shoes on clearance from Sketchers and then a huge bottle of coffee syrup from Marshalls. Between all three stores I probably only spent an hour shopping.
Don't you just love when everything goes so well? Sounds like a very productive morning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
After quite a few months we finally got a plot plan from the surveyor. I brought it to the town building department and the building permit for my deck should get issued soon, even though it may not get done until spring now.

Abbys been having issues with a pesky UTI. We’ve finished the second round of antibiotics. It’s awful pilling here. We’ll have her urine tested next week.

I’m happy with how a project turned out. I bought this:

4BD58FC0-AE3B-4429-B050-0C5E01EF1B63.jpeg

and turned it into this:

F83FED3F-16F8-4F19-A7AD-7EDED3A72AD3.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is I was proud of myself. We had a heavy wet snow & rain mix this morning so I wanted to stay inside with a second cup of coffee but forced myself to go out to the gym. Glad I did because I felt so much better by the time I got home except for cleaning off the car. :rolleyes:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to one of my classes today— I was supposed to go to three, but at least I went to one. I found a parking spot very easily. My boyfriend bought Indian food for us for dinner.
i love indian food!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just received a surprise in the mail. My aunt sent us a box for Christmas. She sent some little gifts for the kids but she said to open one now. It's an Amaryllis! My Grandpa was a avid gardener and I'd send him one every Christmas when he was in his assisted living so he could grow something in his room during the winter. He loved them! And now "he" will be "here" for Christmas too. :redheartpump:

Status
Not open for further replies.