The Positive Thread - 2022

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch had her annual vet checkup today and did well! She’s 11 pounds; which is ideal for her. The vet adjusted her meds a little and we are starting something for arthritis. Oh and she was able to get a yucky mat off her leg/hiney on the side where the arthritis is. I haven’t been able to myself since someone needs to hold her and she always sits on that side. Last year we saw someone different in the practice and it was still curbside and I wasn’t happy with the visit. So I requested one of my 2 usual vets this year and she was excellent as always! And Mooch only hissed at her once. :lol: :rolleyes2:

Mooch has been super happy since we got home too. She made very sure nothing changed in the hour and a half she was gone! 🔎:lol:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Mooch had her annual vet checkup today and did well! She’s 11 pounds; which is ideal for her. The vet adjusted her meds a little and we are starting something for arthritis. Oh and she was able to get a yucky mat off her leg/hiney on the side where the arthritis is. I haven’t been able to myself since someone needs to hold her and she always sits on that side. Last year we saw someone different in the practice and it was still curbside and I wasn’t happy with the visit. So I requested one of my 2 usual vets this year and she was excellent as always! And Mooch only hissed at her once. :lol: :rolleyes2:

Mooch has been super happy since we got home too. She made very sure nothing changed in the hour and a half she was gone! 🔎:lol:
Excellent!!! Happy dance!! :dizzycat: