The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is- Winter seems to be starting early here, so much snow! That doesn't seem very positive. But the positive thing is maybe it will end early then! Let's just get this freezing cold weather over & done with. Ha! Gotta think positive. April please get here soon! ☀

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Michigan beat Ohio State!
My husband was happy about the outcome of that game too. :thumbsup:

My positive is my daughter and I went out for a late lunch today. She came over for the holiday and long weekend. :hugs: Some of the cafe employees were putting up their tree(s) and decorations so we stayed longer just to relax and watch the lights.

IMG_1348.jpeg

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is- Winter seems to be starting early here, so much snow! That doesn't seem very positive. But the positive thing is maybe it will end early then! Let's just get this freezing cold weather over & done with. Ha! Gotta think positive. April please get here soon! ☀
swap you my sunny 80 degree day for one day of snow :biggrin: my positive is graycie seems to really like this new tiki flavor i offered tonight free range venison

Last edited:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh heck yes! 80 degrees would be perfect to warm up my blood. My positive is-- I dumped the hazelnut coffee creamer that I hated, so today I can open a new flavor that I will hopefully enjoy better. ☕
[/QUO
Oh heck yes! 80 degrees would be perfect to warm up my blood. My positive is-- I dumped the hazelnut coffee creamer that I hated, so today I can open a new flavor that I will hopefully enjoy better. ☕
:lol:day of snow would be fun then i could finally see snow falling

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
swap you my sunny 80 degree day for one day of snow :biggrin:
Be careful what you wish for, lol. :lol: You might come on a day when we're having a Polar Vortex or as susanm9006 susanm9006 posted, a few feet deep in snow.

My positive was trying a coffee drink at a new store where my oldest kiddo lives in the city. The store recently opened and the owner is a true animal lover. He has pet portraits covering the walls and organizes different fundraising events. A portion of all the stores' proceeds go to the local Animal Care & Control Shelter. :thumbsup:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah kinda but all i see is brown mainly on the mountains but i want to watch snow fall from inside or a porch with a mug of hot coffee:biggrin:
You need some good cookies to go with that coffee if you are going to be watching it snow!

My positive is that I got all my Yule cards signed and in the post. This was the image on this year's card.
8383c12f6aa4620401c768bf88089f67.jpg

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
You need some good cookies to go with that coffee if you are going to be watching it snow!

My positive is that I got all my Yule cards signed and in the post. This was the image on this year's card.
View attachment 402814
My positive is that I love that card! :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i want to watch snow fall from inside or a porch with a mug of hot coffee
You've been watching too many Hallmark movies. :lol: It's not glamourous like that. It's bleeping cold. 🥶
But the positive thing is it makes you appreciate when April-May comes back around. The sun comes out and all is right with the world again. Or something like that...☀

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've been watching too many Hallmark movies. :lol: It's not glamourous like that. It's bleeping cold.
:lol:but i like cold weather plus its always easier to pile on more clothes to get warmer with the heat you can only take off so much and still be hot sweaty and sticky,grimy feeling:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.