The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I read an article that said there was a pumpkin shortage, but I’ve seen plenty outside of stores.
Yes, my husband told me he heard this also but I've seen plenty at stores, farmstands and some local churches. We tried growing our own pumpkins one year but the rabbits ate the blossoms. :eek2:

My positive is cool & crisp weather today but the sun is up and it's perfect autumn weather so I plan on going out and enjoying it.🍁

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, my husband told me he heard this also but I've seen plenty at stores, farmstands and some local churches. We tried growing our own pumpkins one year but the rabbits ate the blossoms. :eek2:

My positive is cool & crisp weather today but the sun is up and it's perfect autumn weather so I plan on going out and enjoying it.🍁
We snagged a great deal on several large pumpkins for the front yard. 🎃 They were $2.49 each.
I read an article that said there was a pumpkin shortage, but I’ve seen plenty outside of stores.

This dog helped make pumpkins
20211016_104500.jpg

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel like I hear about a pumpkin shortage almost every year now. :dunno: I know they talked about it last year so I made sure I got enough canned pumpkin for my Thanksgiving and Christmas pies ahead of time. I'm seeing pumpkins everywhere too. And they were still harvesting a local field when I rode by yesterday. The orchard we were at last week had plenty. I haven't gotten any yet. I want to go to a stand on the highway that had gorgeous ones last year. Maybe we can do that tomorrow.

My positive; its finally supposed to start feeling like fall any time now! And I can see red starting to show up on my maples! :redheartpump:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is that I had to take advantage of the beautiful fall like weather today with warmer temps and no humidity. DH and I stopped for an afternoon drink at SB and brought our library books to read. We spent almost two hours reading and basking in the sunshine. 😎

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Halloween lights and decorations up. I have two doors on the front and if I don’t put up lots of lights around the door I want the kids to come to and fence off the other, I spend the whole night sticking my head out and yelling “other door!”

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had a problem at a Starbucks I went to over the weekend. It was not a SB near my house so I rarely go there. It kept bothering me so I called customer service and talked to a very nice rep. who said I would get a monetary gift added to my card. Nice positive! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.