The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know what it says about my life but my positive of the day is GRAPES. Big, sweet, crunchy, perfect grapes from target - two pounds for $3! They are the fruit I have missed most in the last year because it’s hard to get good ones without tasting and with Covid I certainly wasn’t going to do it. So I have bought them a few times and gotten sour or mushy grapes that I tossed without eating. But when I saw the price on these I thought it was worth a try and they are just heavenly!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was sitting at the dining room table this morning drinking my coffee,Lana was in her crate for awhile and I let the girls out of the bathroom.Oh my goodness did they have a ball!Toughy thought they were his toys and they ran and chased each other from one end of the house to the other.They made several discoveries,like jumping in the bunkbed with Otter is an okay thing,and one of the chaikrs in the living room is pretty neat to take a nap in.Oh my,they sat in the window sills and watched the birds,figured out they can jump from the bench in front of the windows to the table.I changed Thomasina's name to Cookie...she's sure smart as a cookie! and I just went on about my day.I took a lunch break,and they were asleep in that chair curled up together,so I put them in the bathroom (they went right back to sleep)and let Lana out of her crate.They sure wore themselves out,and for the most part,the other kitties don't seem to mind them at all.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
lizzie lizzie Missed some posts....when did you adopt Lana?

Regina, the reverse skunk I first saw last fall, has given birth to an albino baby!!! Pink eyes, adorable!!!
I'm not certain if she is a girl or boy. She is so tiny!!

Feeling a bit better. Yesterday was beautiful!!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lizzie lizzie Missed some posts....when did you adopt Lana?

Regina, the reverse skunk I first saw last fall, has given birth to an albino baby!!! Pink eyes, adorable!!!
I'm not certain if she is a girl or boy. She is so tiny!!

Feeling a bit better. Yesterday was beautiful!!
No you haven't missed any posts.We've had her close to 8 years.Someone dumped her,and I just couldn't help it.In taking her to the vet to get shots,etc. he pointed out the scars on her legs from a chain,and the gash on her back...who knows.She has issues,some have to do with food and some have to do with cats,and this is why I don't trust her with the new girls.The other kitties keep a very wide berth when it comes to her and they know when to jump up on a piece of furniture.So I bought a muzzle,and am working on training her with it,but in the meantime,they take turns.She has a gigundo crate,so in she goes for a few hours so Penny and Cookie can come out and play,and when they get tired and curl up in what seems to be their favorite chair,they can snooze in the bathroom.It's working right now and nobody seems to be upset,so....

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
34DCD7ED-EA47-4A66-9DE7-BCC70C02E5AC.jpeg

My little kittens. They are adjusting to their new home pretty well, but I can’t get my older cat to acclimate to them yet. Although they were in isolation until they were old enough for flea and worm medicine. They have been wormed and treatment for fleas applied and are now allowed to roam the house

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My son and I survived his math lesson today. That’s seriously a positive. He’s doing long multiplication with regrouping. We started this last year but backed off because he just wasn’t confident in his multiplication facts. And multiple step math seems to frustrate him. So hes been stubborn about doing math and dragging his feet. Getting through today’s full worksheet and only making minor mistakes is a big deal! :goldstar:

Status
Not open for further replies.