The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya'll know I love to sit and have my morning coffee and watch all the goings on with the wildlife.This morning was no different but I had quite a treat!We have quite a few deer that hang around close to our place,and we know there's been a couple of does that have had little ones.Yesterday morning a doe and her fawn slowly strolled up the fence row,nibbling as they went,and after awhile,they mosied back the way they came.This morning a doe came up the fence row with 2 fawns!I assume they were both hers.There is a small patch of rye grass they were eating in,tails wagging and munching on leaves from the trees as they went.It wasn't long and all three went trotting back towards the back pasture...a car was coming down the road.Meanwhile,there were 3 rabbits eating from the corn pan and numerous birds having breakfast on the suet.So peaceful and quiet here...I guess they know where to come and eat and be safe.I so enjoy it!

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hobbit walked in his cast! He spent the day scooting around on his butt; however, when it was time to feed the goldfish, he pulled himself up and stumbled his way to the sitting room. He loves Xiomara and Saoirse and likes to help me feed them before he goes to bed.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya'll know I love to sit and have my morning coffee and watch all the goings on with the wildlife.This morning was no different but I had quite a treat!We have quite a few deer that hang around close to our place,and we know there's been a couple of does that have had little ones.Yesterday morning a doe and her fawn slowly strolled up the fence row,nibbling as they went,and after awhile,they mosied back the way they came.This morning a doe came up the fence row with 2 fawns!I assume they were both hers.There is a small patch of rye grass they were eating in,tails wagging and munching on leaves from the trees as they went.It wasn't long and all three went trotting back towards the back pasture...a car was coming down the road.Meanwhile,there were 3 rabbits eating from the corn pan and numerous birds having breakfast on the suet.So peaceful and quiet here...I guess they know where to come and eat and be safe.I so enjoy it!
i would have loved to see that.!!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There has been a pay increase at work starting today that I didn't know about. Instead of $14.25, we are now making $15.50 which will help a lot with bills.
That's a pretty good raise!

We went to a kid's concert at the local park today. J was fascinated by the music and the weather was beautiful. I wish it had been slightly less crowded, but it could have been more packed.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I only spilled some blue berries. I finally got the light bulb in my living room changed. Hopefully he didn't come at the same time my cat threw up in the living room. Yesterday I tried to make a smoothe but couldn't find the top to blend it after putting everything in there. Day before I spilled cereal all over the floor and broke one of my cats bowls. Another day I broke my cats timer At least today worked out better,not perfect

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hobbit was out in his pack-and-play watching me pull weeds, in between watching the cars of course! That poor pack-and-play has seen better days, and he really is too heavy for it, but better safe than sorry!

20210804_203432.jpg 20210804_203634.jpg 20210804_204236.jpg

Last edited:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to post twice in a row, but double positives cannot be too bad, huh?

As I have mentioned before, my best friend who is in prison has a daughter who was diagnosed with schizophrenia and is institutionalized. That daughter had a baby this past 1 June (My husband's birthday!) and was made to give him up for adoption. After a bit of a runaround, my friend's cousin was able to locate the baby in CA's foster program after he was moved multiple times and started procedures to adopt him. Well, she has been approved! Since it is an adoption across several states, it will take a couple of months to finalize and before she can even see him, but it is happening! They did send a picture to the cousin who sent it to my friend, so she was able to see him for the first time since June. Oh my goodness, what a cutie! He has a head of thick black hair that sticks out in every direction! It is about three inches long! Now she will be able to have a relationship with her grandson once she is out! I am so extremely happy for her! And for her daughter and cousin.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking about cooler weather to come, I went shopping today at Macy’s looking for some Tshirts with 3/4 sleeves that I really needed. They had just the ones I wanted at a great price but none in my size. But I could order and have them shipped and by applying some available discounts I was able to order the four I wanted for $42 total including shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.