maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
my positive is that im not leaving TCS and feel better after a mod contacted me about something that i was worried about ..
Sorry, I had no idea you were thinking of leaving but glad to hear you'll be staying. 👍

It is cold, dark and rainy today but since I am stuck at home anyway, that feels fine.
We have the same weather forecast today and I had to put on my winter coat when I went to the gym this morning. It felt weird after the heat wave we had earlier in the week.

My positive is I've spotted a baby bunny in our yard two days in a row. 🐰 I've always seen rabbits but this teeny tiny bunny is so cute. I'm praying he doesn't get harmed by the wildlife in our area since we live near a nature preserve. Here's a pic of him next to one of my planters.

IMG_0959.jpeg

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn’t buy tall enough poles for my pole beans this year and the store DH stopped at for me yesterday was sold out. So I drove up to Lowes today and they didn’t have any on the shelf either but one of their employees happened to be right there working and he dug through everything to find them for me. They were on the bottom of a pallet too. I really appreciated it!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I had no idea you were thinking of leaving but glad to hear you'll be staying. 👍

We have the same weather forecast today and I had to put on my winter coat when I went to the gym this morning. It felt weird after the heat wave we had earlier in the week.

My positive is I've spotted a baby bunny in our yard two days in a row. 🐰 I've always seen rabbits but this teeny tiny bunny is so cute. I'm praying he doesn't get harmed by the wildlife in our area since we live near a nature preserve. Here's a pic of him next to one of my planters.

View attachment 382286
So precious!!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this teeny tiny bunny is so cute.
So cute. 😍 What other wildlife you got there? 🐅

I get them from Walmart
That certainly narrows it down. 🤭 Hope your surgery went well. :crossfingers:

my positive is that my husband made me life
Life cereal or life in general? 🤔

My positive is we got our Aldi order. I got Aldi dark roast ground coffee, cheese & spinach ravioli, cheese & spinach manicotti, cheese calzone, chipotle veggie burgers, regular veggie burgers, coconut milk, cajun cheese curds, white cheddar cheese curds, spicy brown mustard, bananas, nectarines, and various other fruits, veggies, nuts, dairy.

The pastas and calzone all came without sauce! So guess I have to add my own...Weird...

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute. 😍 What other wildlife you got there? 🐅

That certainly narrows it down. 🤭 Hope your surgery went well. :crossfingers:

Life cereal or life in general? 🤔

My positive is we got our Aldi order. I got Aldi dark roast ground coffee, cheese & spinach ravioli, cheese & spinach manicotti, cheese calzone, chipotle veggie burgers, regular veggie burgers, coconut milk, cajun cheese curds, white cheddar cheese curds, spicy brown mustard, bananas, nectarines, and various other fruits, veggies, nuts, dairy.

The pastas and calzone all came without sauce! So guess I have to add my own...Weird...
M maggiedemi it was supposed to be laugh lol

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The procedure went ok. I hope I get some relief.
I hope you get some relief too. Is this the first time you had the procedure or is it a repeat? Either way I'll keep my fingers crossed you get some relief. :crossfingers: It's not pleasant to live with chronic pain. Sending special thoughts and hugs.:grouphug:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you get some relief too. Is this the first time you had the procedure or is it a repeat? Either way I'll keep my fingers crossed you get some relief. :crossfingers: It's not pleasant to live with chronic pain. Sending special thoughts and hugs.:grouphug:
Thanks neely. I've never had this procedure before. I've had others. I felt like I was having major surgery, ha!! 5 people in
the room plus 2 docs.I had to fast for 8 hours before. While in recovery I had 4 packs of Lorna Doone cooked and a huge cup
of cocoa.
Glad to hear the procedure went well. Hope it worked!
Thank you, lari!💖

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks neely. I've never had this procedure before. I've had others. I felt like I was having major surgery, ha!! 5 people in
the room plus 2 docs.I had to fast for 8 hours before. While in recovery I had 4 packs of Lorna Doone cooked and a huge cup
of cocoa.

Thank you, lari!💖
How are you feeling now. Did it seem to help?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Mia6 Mia6 How are you doing with all this wet weather. It should be a good test for the nerve block... Are you ok?? Wishing you the best.....(((hugs))))

Status
Not open for further replies.