The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just taken three orphaned kittens (2 - 3 weeks old) to their new foster home, together with a supply of bottles, KMR etc. I was expected to teach the new foster parents how to bottlefeed kittens - but the kittens were such darlings that even a child could have fed them. Two red/white tabbies (male) and one calico, who fell asleep on my lap. I decided she should be called Monchhichi. Unfortunately, I left my phone in the car so no photos! The family who found the 4 kittens (one sadly died) screaming in a field near their home, already have 3 cats but are going to adopt all three kittens, once they have been weaned and are out of danger.

Feeding them made me feel quite broody - but there's no way I can take on any more fulltime commitments.
Ah...I've never had the pleasure of caring for kittens so young,.......I bet hey were precious💖

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a set of flatware from Amazon last week. The seller left a message in the box and an Amazon gift
card for $20.00 if I gave the product a 5 * review. I did the review and they sent me a number to enter n the
redeem gift card option. I've never had that happen before but I'll take it!!:yess:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a set of flatware from Amazon last week. The seller left a message in the box and an Amazon gift
card for $20.00 if I gave the product a 5 * review. I did the review and they sent me a number to enter n the
redeem gift card option. I've never had that happen before but I'll take it!!:yess:
I think Amazon has tried to stop these type of coupons--asking for reviews.. It is not fair to other customers, who wish unbiased opinions.
I have gotten a few of them, myself...I very rarely review an item, unties sit is exceptional..
But that is just me..

Enjoy your silverware...

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I think Amazon has tried to stop these type of coupons--asking for reviews.. It is not fair to other customers, who wish unbiased opinions.
I have gotten a few of them, myself...I very rarely review an item, unties sit is exceptional..
But that is just me..

Enjoy your silverware...
I was surprised when I got it but I do like the set so it was a win win situation. I review most of the items I buy, even if its
a product.I don't like.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Had 6 bags of cat food delivered to my local pet shelter and they insisted on sending me a thank you card, so I told them my name was Marilyn Monroe as I so often do when I give food to the senior citizen center. It's so funny they actually send me thank you cards addressed like that! They don't know my real name, but they know what I look like~and I'm not even blond! :flail:🌺:silver:🌻

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I stopped at Trader Joe's for a few things and to my surprise one of the employees was walking around the store asking customers if they would like a free Banana Walnut Bread.:wow:He said it was in honor of a couple who met at Trader Joe's and got married. Today is their anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.