The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is we celebrated Mother's Day a day early because the restaurant I wanted to go to was already booked solid for brunch. Honestly, I didn't mind because it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow and it's not the date that counts, it's the thought. :heartshape:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We also celebrated mother’s day a day early. My mom and I talked and decided we just want a day to rest! So we had an early dinner at a newer Cajun style seafood place. The crab fries were every bit as good as the reviews said. DS split a seafood boil of clams, crab legs and the biggest shrimp I’ve ever seen with my mother. My crab cakes were really good too. We’ll be back!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
We also celebrated mother’s day a day early.
I know several people who did that. We are celebrating Ryan's bd and Mother's Day at Nicole's with the
emphasis being Ryan's bd which was the 1st. Nicole hasn't been taken out for dinner in about 20 years
on Mother's days and I think it sucks. I want to take her out for lunch or brunch some day this week.
Just us, 2 sisters.💖

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry cat moms dont count 2 legged kiddos required
👎👎👎

My positive is I'm getting our list together for Aldi and we will be putting the order in on Monday. We're also doing a Walmart pickup order on next Thursday. I will tell what I got then, cause you know how they are often out of stock on items.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Well our 24 hours of rain is over! I placed my gang's bowls under the umbrella and most of it
stayed dry. They came on and off to eat as it was so wet.

My helper will be back today. She was exposed to someone who had COVID and even though she's had it
and I'm vaccinated, she had to quarantine for 10 days.I'm happy she'll be back.

I'm looking forward to a sausage Muffin for brekkie!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I posted about my Swanson Vitamins order yet. It was just a small order. I got: Brown jasmine rice, brown basmati rice, Jason aloe body wash, Jason citrus body wash, and mom wanted some vanilla pudding mix. She is so picky that I could only find one kind imported from Europe that was good enough for her. :lol:
1620645122245.png

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very proud of myself for everything I've done with my landscaping. I'm not completely done, but I got what I needed to get done in my backyard before I have carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow. I've done the entire thing by myself over the last 9 months. I also dug out and planted my vegetable garden yesterday and today. Here's some pictures, so I can show off. ;)
E1D-6Q3VUAQttw8.jpg
E1D-5ZMUYAQRYjc.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very proud of myself for everything I've done with my landscaping. I'm not completely done, but I got what I needed to get done in my backyard before I have carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow. I've done the entire thing by myself over the last 9 months. I also dug out and planted my vegetable garden yesterday and today. Here's some pictures, so I can show off. ;)
View attachment 379922View attachment 379923
Wow! Looks great! And your backyard is huge!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
MonaLyssa33 MonaLyssa33 Alyssa, your yard and garden look amazing!!That took a lot of work! :hearthrob: :hugs:

It was great having Kaylee back. We had sun all day, not warm enough to sit on the deck and read
but I'll take it.

One of the gray tabbies who used to sleep in the box I had made for the winter showed up this morning.
Haven't seen him in months and he was very skittish. He was eating the food I'd put out but the rubbish
truck frightened him and off he went.

I'm going to wash my quilt as I spilled tea on it but it will smell nice because I plan on partially drying it outside

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
MonaLyssa33 MonaLyssa33 Gorgeous back yard. All the work you did.. I can appreciate it, becuae I used to garden; veggies and flowers, and did all the stuff myself... Such hard work, but now, you can enjoy it....

Good Luck with the Carpal Tunnel Surgery.... (((hugs))

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
J's onesie today, lol.
0511211259_HDR.jpg

I'm enjoying dressing her before she develops her own opinions on what to wear.

Poor baby was a bit fussy this afternoon, not sure what was going on, but I got more snuggles than usual, so there's a bright side. She also was able to roll from her belly to her back a couple times this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.