The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or your child will decide on the names. My niece called hers the “spaghetti grandma” and the other one the “football grandma”
If she does, I'm all for it. I feel like most kids just follow along with how the parents refer to them. At least, that's how it worked for me and my siblings! But there's always a chance she'll have her own ideas.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she does, I'm all for it. I feel like most kids just follow along with how the parents refer to them. At least, that's how it worked for me and my siblings! But there's always a chance she'll have her own ideas.
My children's great-great-grandma started as "Grandma Jettie." We have no idea where my son pulled "Bena" from, but she loved it.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 Are you selling the painting??? It's amazing!!!

Nice day yesterday but back to the 40s today. My new little boots are lovely, very short with a zipper. I fell asleep with them on, hee, hee... there is still money left on the gift card! May get rain boots.Got a pretty long-sleeved fitted white t-shirt from E-Bay. Used but she
said only worn once.I'll wear it under some sundresses or with skirts or yoga pants.

Cal passed a huge hair ball in her poop. She was so happy, ran around afterwards.💖

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 Are you selling the painting??? It's amazing!!!
Not this one, but I have sold others. This one is for my living room.

It reminds me of Impressionism.. Like Renoir or Monet .. love Renoir and Monet...
Thank you! I do impressionistic, abstract, and abstract expressionism in my paintings. (Realism in my drawings.) When doing something for my husband, I tend to lean towards Impressionism because he likes to know what he is looking at instead of guessing. Haha!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not this one, but I have sold others. This one is for my living room.

Thank you! I do impressionistic, abstract, and abstract expressionism in my paintings. (Realism in my drawings.) When doing something for my husband, I tend to lean towards Impressionism because he likes to know what he is looking at instead of guessing. Haha!
Can't wait to see a picture of the full thing once it's dry!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had to exchange a purchase I made yesterday and since the store is close to the gym I work out at I went today. But I didn't have my credit card to do the exchange. I was frantic and tried to mentally retrace my steps from where I went the day before. Then I realized I put it in a different purse. As soon as I got home I looked for it and my positive is I found it in the other purse. 👍

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to exchange a purchase I made yesterday and since the store is close to the gym I work out at I went today. But I didn't have my credit card to do the exchange. I was frantic and tried to mentally retrace my steps from where I went the day before. Then I realized I put it in a different purse. As soon as I got home I looked for it and my positive is I found it in the other purse. 👍
:lol:too many purses maybe?:lol:hope you dont mind if i use this to try and talk my gf into getting rid of/not buying more purses

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
And fanny packs! Searched all day for my phone then remembered I have an app on my tablet that searches for my phone. It's called Find Device. It plays music.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go for it, I don't mind if you tell her my story at all. Good luck convincing her and please let us know what she says. :biggrin:
🙄thats what i got:lol:basicly a "yeah right not happening":flail:on the plus side i just demoted her from doing the majority of house chores today my cart i ordered arrived. no more trash runs, taking groceries in for her or laundry runs:lol:i mean she has to tie the trash bags,fold the clothes still but the heavy lifting will be all me now the cart will dbl as a walker and is tall enough to hang my cane to while i do those things finally after 7 long years i get to do a few of the man things i got denied after my stroke:lol:

Attachments

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plum tree in full bloom. The small white flowers are so beautiful and love trees that have white, pink, or purple small blooms. Here's sooner pics. The full tree picture was hard to capture how stunning it looks in person, so imaginer it looking much more pretty in person, haha

PXL_20210416_200940511.jpg
PXL_20210416_200950317.jpg

My rhubarb also germinated, yes! Excited to watch my plants grow again this year.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a set of spare keys that I keep in my pocket when I'm outside and I couldn't find them the other day. It was 24 hours of checking pockets and retracing my steps before I found them in the pants i'd had on on Saturday. This is why my regular keys are on a clip that I can just attach to a belt loop or my purse. Actually since the car I've been driving is a remote key; those keys rarely leave my purse anymore. It's really nice. :lol:

My neighbor has probably 5 trees with white flowers. It's been "snowing" flower petals for the last week or so. It's beautiful! And my kind of snow! :lol: My redbud tree is starting to drop petals already but it's so full of pink blooms this year! I think the tree had a growth spurt last year. It just seems extra pretty! 🌸

Status
Not open for further replies.