The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Rain has stopped, my neighbor made breakfast for me, sooo good!!!

A late Christmas present arrived! Ordered in December but backordered

My neighbor also made chili last night and there is more than enough for today.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Will be in the high 60s today with some sun!!

I had to buy a new landline as mine has seen its last day. Didn't want to spend the money but
had to get a new one. Got an AT&T, like the last one but updated. I had the last one for 12 years!!

susanm9006 susanm9006 I bet you're sooo excited for your outing!! I hope you find good stuff:hugs:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not been to a real store in ages... I miss going to Home Goods... and believe it or not, The Christmas Tree shop... The last one is going to wait a long while.. I never thought I would miss it.. It is a mess, but I found several things in there...

The store, I have most visited, and stocked up with items was; Big Lots... Now, I do not need anything... My credit card cannot stand any browsing..

My positive will be: The Sun is OUT!!! and I have to go to Trader Joes for a few things.. perishables..My outing for the week...
Still taking it easy.. never know how I will feel...moment by moment..

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss going to stores, too. Especially pet stores as some deals and coupons are only in-store only. And I used to get coupons for free items often, and look forward to starting that again once I feel comfortable going into stores. I keep getting e-mails for what items they are offering coupons for, but know I shouldn't apply for any until I am okay redeeming them again. Something to look forward to I guess.

Sun is also shinning here and so so brightly. I have another bird training today and will enjoy learning more bird ID. This one is on spring warblers. The last one was waterfowl.

All my lettuce seeds have also sprouted, and looking forward to watching them grow!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and I have to go to Trader Joes for a few things..
What are your favorites from there?? Have you ever had their frozen orange chicken? It is the closest I've had to panda express's orange chicken and has a really yummy flavor. I also loved getting their chocolate covered banana, the ones where the banana is sliced into bite sized pieces. Yum!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have not been to a real store in ages... I miss going to Home Goods... and believe it or not, The Christmas Tree shop... The last one is going to wait a long while.. I never thought I would miss it.. It is a mess, but I found several things in there...

The store, I have most visited, and stocked up with items was; Big Lots... Now, I do not need anything... My credit card cannot stand any browsing..

My positive will be: The Sun is OUT!!! and I have to go to Trader Joes for a few things.. perishables..My outing for the week...
Still taking it easy.. never know how I will feel...moment by moment..
I just love Big Lots too and we had one that was nearby but unfortunately it closed a couple years ago.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So there was talk a few weeks back about Dave's Killer Bread, and I finally decided to splurge since it was on sale and appears to be dairy free. I still have one day of sandwiches left of my S. Rosen's, but looking forward to opening it tomorrow.

I shall be very disappointed if it doesn't live up to the hype. :lol:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A relatively short but successful shopping trip to Home Goods this morning. I went looking for some wall art for my living room and some spring feel decorative things for my bathroom. Found a perfect faux cactus bowl for the back of the toilet and an unexpected but totally delightful purchase - two 8 oz bottles of my favorite brand of pure vanilla for only $14.99 each! It’s just crazy expensive to buy online and It doesn’t show up in stores often.

After that I stopped for takeout lunch from small chain Mexican restaurant and made a quick stop at a thrift store to check out their art. I probably would have stayed out shopping longer but I was afraid I would hit a bump or something while driving and break a precious bottle.
5D1BEE66-A7C1-4BE7-866B-E84BD43538C6.jpeg

Last edited:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So there was talk a few weeks back about Dave's Killer Bread, and I finally decided to splurge since it was on sale and appears to be dairy free. I still have one day of sandwiches left of my S. Rosen's, but looking forward to opening it tomorrow.

I shall be very disappointed if it doesn't live up to the hype. :lol:
You won't be disappointed unless you usually eat white bread. It's pretty good.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You won't be disappointed unless you usually eat white bread. It's pretty good.
I normally eat multigrain!

I just keep remembering years and years ago, my ex kept telling me how I had to eat Chick Fil A, and it would basically blow my mind, and then I wasn't at all impressed (likely to do with the pickle brining as I don't like pickle), so I'm always a bit nervous when something is hyped up as the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.