The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What kind is it? I remember using the interconnected pieces that make a marble run. Wondering if it is a similar thing.
I got him the Gravitrax Starter Set. GraviTrax Starter Set | GraviTrax Starter-Set | GraviTrax | Products | GraviTrax Starter Set They have some really cool expansion things. That's one reason I went for it. Plus the good deal! :crazy: It can grow with him. He is fascinated and he needs to keep his mind busy. :lol: Years ago DH and I got a marble run set for our nephew. It was kind of a flop because it was unstable so difficult to build.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got him the Gravitrax Starter Set. GraviTrax Starter Set | GraviTrax Starter-Set | GraviTrax | Products | GraviTrax Starter Set They have some really cool expansion things. That's one reason I went for it. Plus the good deal! :crazy: It can grow with him. He is fascinated and he needs to keep his mind busy. :lol: Years ago DH and I got a marble run set for our nephew. It was kind of a flop because it was unstable so difficult to build.
Looks very futuristic! Definitely different than the ones I grew up with. That's so neat there are expansions to buy for it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 What does your journal look like?? What kind?

When randomly looking out the window this morning, saw a cute, beautiful red fox trotting down the sidewalk in from my house. First time seeing one around here. 🥰
It's from Levenger.com

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH found a small used air hockey table for sale on Facebook’s marketplace for $20! The lady told him it used to have legs but they just set it on a table. So we figured thats fine for $20! The kids love playing at my inlaws or at church. (Which they obviously haven’t done this year.) DH got it home...the legs were folded underneath!! :lol: The kids are having a blast in the garage in their coats.:lol2:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
maybe i can talk her into a ring instead
A wedding ring?! :cheerleader:

supposed to.
I didn't get the first stimulus check automatically. I had to sign up on a link my brother sent me. Did you guys have to sign up?

My positive is, I saw that guy and his dog in the field across from my house again! I think it's called dog agility training? He has the dog do all kinds of tricks with props. I'm surprised they were out doing it in the snow, it's so cold out there. I like to daydream that they are coming to see me, since they always come at the same time I took my walk. But I'm taking my walk indoors now until spring, so they will have to wait a long time to see me again.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
DH found a small used air hockey table for sale on Facebook’s marketplace for $20! The lady told him it used to have legs but they just set it on a table. So we figured thats fine for $20! The kids love playing at my inlaws or at church. (Which they obviously haven’t done this year.) DH got it home...the legs were folded underneath!! :lol: The kids are having a blast in the garage in their coats.:lol2:
Awesome... especially during this pandemic!

my positive for today i got some harry potter stuff all the way from the UK ! im a huffle puff and so i put some huffle puff stickers on my lap top lol
I was a huge HP fan.. even reserving the new books....

I didn't get the first stimulus check automatically. I had to sign up on a link my brother sent me. Did you guys have to sign up?
I had to sign up also.. even though I am on SS...

Wonder when I will get it....

No positives as of yet, except I got up...Geoffrey played.. I had breakfast... Door was painted...

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a beautiful color and a very sturdy, good quality journal.

My positive was receiving a message from a friend last night. She had apologized in Dec. for not responding to my messages and she has been going through a lot. That she felt like she couldn't be a good friend, so did not respond to my message if she was up for a chat. I reminded her she has always been a good friend and she was welcome in my presence however she shows up and with whatever she is feeling, etc. We made plans for a call, and she messaged me last night saying she felt like talking to me again was a big step for her because she has felt so closed off and was uncomfortable to reach out because it felt like too long. It warmed my heart she said it was a positive thing to overcome and look forward to catching up with her. Proud of her for pushing through her discomfort. :heartshape:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome... especially during this pandemic!

I was a huge HP fan.. even reserving the new books....

Wonder when I will get it....

No positives as of yet, except I got up...Geoffrey played.. I had breakfast... Door was painted...
i got a huffle puff tote bag and some stickers

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A wedding ring?! :cheerleader:

My positive is, I saw that guy and his dog in the field across from my house again! I think it's called dog agility training? He has the dog do all kinds of tricks with props. I'm surprised they were out doing it in the snow, it's so cold out there. I like to daydream that they are coming to see me, since they always come at the same time I took my walk. But I'm taking my walk indoors now until spring, so they will have to wait a long time to see me again.
:lol:that was the plan but it wouldnt be smart for us to be married right now my disability would get cut off etc(ssi) to much responsibilties would have to be carried by her finances and all that plus she told me being married on paper isnt gonna make her love me more or change things other than a bit of paper to make official what we already have together now:lol:she is mine and i am hers

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:that was the plan but it wouldnt be smart for us to be married right now my disability would get cut off etc(ssi) to much responsibilties would have to be carried by her finances and all that plus she told me being married on paper isnt gonna make her love me more or change things other than a bit of paper to make official what we already have together now:lol:she is mine and i am hers
That's annoying that getting married would actually hurt you financially. It was good for us to have the legal protections.

Still, you could get engaged and move to the fiancé stage without it affecting anything, seems like. :heartshape:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you have to sign up for this second one? The $600 one? Or does it come automatically?

My positive was receiving a message from a friend last night. She had apologized in Dec. for not responding to my messages and she has been going through a lot.
Same thing happened to me! My positive is my favorite cousin is talking to me again on Facebook. She used to chat with me everyday, but then disappeared for 4 months. She was like Hi kiddo, I just wanted to make sure you had a good Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. No explanation for why she ignored me all that time. Maybe like your friend, she was going through a bad time? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.