The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It absolutely is. I did NOT get along with my stepsiblings when we were young. So having our kids close is really special to me.

And newborn noises and even cries are the sweetest!:hearthrob: Of course it’s probably sweeter because my kids are big and it’s not my baby fussing.:lol:
It's beautiful to see families that are close.

Aren't they? Yes, it's much cuter when you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well my baby kitten is three weeks old today! I’m hoping to bring her home in a few more weeks! I’m getting super excited. She opened her eyes last week!
since my precious Bubbles is still outside, I have heard that adopting a new kitten helps bring the other cat back sometimes.

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I left the gym this morning and made it home just in the nick of time before we had another storm. Unfortunately we lost power again but at least it was daytime and I didn't have to walk around with my flashlight like I did last night. 🔦

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my baby kitten is three weeks old today! I’m hoping to bring her home in a few more weeks! I’m getting super excited. She opened her eyes last week!
since my precious Bubbles is still outside, I have heard that adopting a new kitten helps bring the other cat back sometimes.
Bubblesmom2014 Bubblesmom2014 aww shes so cute

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here in WV they just use the old photo
This is new to me! We did end up at the DMV because both our cars needed inspections for renewal this fall too. They give us like 3 months but we were already off today. DH used the drive-thru and renewed both at once. So after the inspection the kids and I just hung out in the other car in the parking lot. We could have done it online; but we were already there. The wait inside was an estimated hour! So I’m still super happy! :lol:

The next time I go to the licensing side will be with DD!:eek:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My four new 3/4 sleeve tops arrived and were so comfortable and fit so perfectly after washing that I went and bought two more. It has been so many years since I bought that many new things at once but they were very much needed and who knows if I could find them again.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
susanm9006 susanm9006 How are your girls doing? Your daughter and your sister, ha!!
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles When do you go back? Do you have to start on the same
day as your school distract?

summer is almost over, that is my positive. This year the heat, humidity and high dew points
about did me in.It felt like a steam bath when I would go on deck.

I'm so looking forward to the fresh produce that is coming.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles When do you go back? Do you have to start on the same
day as your school distract?
We go back on Monday. I can set my own schedule and even go year round if we want to. I know some people do so they can take more breaks at different times. Every state has different requirements but I don't think any set dates that you have to do school on. I think some require certain hours per subject; which is silly because most homeschoolers don't NEED as much time as a traditional class setting because it's one-on-one. A friend of mine went to a meeting at her kid's school and was told they actually get about 4 hours of actual learning time each day; even though they are there closer to 7.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a productive morning. With fall coming, in addition to everything else to be done I am starting to gear up my sewing for a huge December craft show. And for this years show I intended to sell a product I haven’t made before - fleece covers for extra large size Swiffer Sweepers. I bought an XL sweeper last winter so I could create a cutting pattern for them but never got around to it and then this summer when I was ready I couldn’t find that darn Swiffer anywhere. For weeks I have used a flashlight to go through every closet, every storage place and under every piece of furniture. Grrr. But this morning I went down the basement and there it was hanging on the wall, I guess the only place I hadn’t looked. Win 1 of the day.

Before I lost it again I decided to go ahead and get the cutting template done and try it out. Not my favorite thing to do because you may need to cut and sew the item multiple times to get the fit just right and I hate wasting fabric. But today I nailed it on the first try And instead of spending the good part of a day on it, I was done in an hour. Big win #2.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
DH and I are interested in adopting a 3 year old female bullmastiff. We do not know for sure because we still have to meet her and see if she would be a good match for our family. We still have a lot of questions about her, her past and why her previous owners could no longer care for her. She appears to be a sweet heart, though and we would love to provide her with a forever home if it all fits. :hearthrob:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I are interested in adopting a 3 year old female bullmastiff. We do not know for sure because we still have to meet her and see if she would be a good match for our family. We still have a lot of questions about her, her past and why her previous owners could no longer care for her. She appears to be a sweet heart, though and we would love to provide her with a forever home if it all fits. :hearthrob:
Do you have a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.