The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a small mix of both. I always wear a small silver moonstone triple moon and pentagram necklace and have a couple of small silver pendant necklaces that I occasionally layer with it; however, I have three or four larger pieces that would be considered statement necklaces. They are, for the most part, from my belly dancing days.

This is one of my wedding pictures. I am wearing my favorite necklace in it.
I used to love necklaces and pendants, large and small. I have a huge collection which I don’t have much opportunity to wear anymore but I love them too much to part with any.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks so yummy!!! Is that tempura shrimp inside? Mouth watering. And that is such a nice surprise!
I think so. It was really good! I can’t say I was sad to not have to save any for DH. 😇 Maybe someday I’ll get the chance to try sushi from a restaurant but I’ve always been hesitant because I don’t know what’s what.

Today’s positive: Mooch tried a new food and loved it. :redheartpump:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sun is shining today. My computer area is set up to face the windows in the half buried basement. The enclosed porch is above these windows, so it is always extra nice when the sun is bright and allows the room to lighten up a bit. The way the sun shines through it is reflecting off the wall behind me.
That sounds so lovely! 💛
My positive is I got some ideas for my lunch snack plate on Facebook.
Yum! 😋 oh my, that sounds delicious!!! sorry if you mentioned this (I’m very tired this morning lol... Also I’m praying that this is the right thread that you mentioned this in), but if you don’t mind sharing, did your Spanish friend from Facebook ever get in touch with you? :)

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't had a positive for a while but.... today I defrosted my freezer.
And if that's not enough to impress anybody - I had my first Covid vaccination! It wasn't planned but I have certain connections as I help out at a surgery. The doctor was visiting a care-home to give the residents and staff their shots and asked me if I would be willing to be put on the waiting list. There are always people who are not willing to have an injection and some with heavy colds and others with allergies. The vaccinations have to given within 5 hours so cannot be returned. So, I've been injected and still feel fine!💉:)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My big positive for today is that my mother and everyone and her assisted living tested negative. I had visited her so I would have been getting tested myself if she had been positive. I can end my self-quarantine now. She and everyone else there were also vaccinated today.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is the tv show, The Good Doctor, came back last night! :thumbsup: They were on a break but they're back every week now. I've watched all the episodes from the beginning and love that show.
This makes me so excited!!! I love this show, too. The main character is one of my favorite actors and was introduced to him through Bates Motel, which is why I tried the Good Doctor since he was in it.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally rearranged my bedroom so it looks more grown up and not like a college student's with the bed pushed into a corner. I also have a headboard for the first time in a decade. Maybe someday I'll get adult bedding too but I never make my bed so I don't really care. 😆
IMG_20210111_220456_786.jpg

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally rearranged my bedroom so it looks more grown up and not like a college student's with the bed pushed into a corner. I also have a headboard for the first time in a decade. Maybe someday I'll get adult bedding too but I never make my bed so I don't really care. 😆
View attachment 366141
love the cat pillow

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 366141
Love the color of your walls!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks so yummy!!! Is that tempura shrimp inside? Mouth watering. And that is such a nice surprise!

That is quite the positive! Thank goodness!

Sun is shining today. My computer area is set up to face the windows in the half buried basement. The enclosed porch is above these windows, so it is always extra nice when the sun is bright and allows the room to lighten up a bit. The way the sun shines through it is reflecting off the wall behind me.
The roofers were cleaning up when I got home. Youngest wasn't too disturbed while doing online school but apparently the noise scared Boone and Gracie so bad, they spent most of the day downstairs in the rec room. Seemed ok once I got home and they realized the noise had stopped.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't had a positive for a while but.... today I defrosted my freezer.
And if that's not enough to impress anybody - I had my first Covid vaccination! It wasn't planned but I have certain connections as I help out at a surgery. The doctor was visiting a care-home to give the residents and staff their shots and asked me if I would be willing to be put on the waiting list. There are always people who are not willing to have an injection and some with heavy colds and others with allergies. The vaccinations have to given within 5 hours so cannot be returned. So, I've been injected and still feel fine!💉:)
Which one did you get?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a small mix of both. I always wear a small silver moonstone triple moon and pentagram necklace and have a couple of small silver pendant necklaces that I occasionally layer with it; however, I have three or four larger pieces that would be considered statement necklaces. They are, for the most part, from my belly dancing days.

This is one of my wedding pictures. I am wearing my favorite necklace in it.
That is beautiful!! Like you!!

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Which one did you get?
I assume it was from BIONTECH. As far as I know, it is the only one available here in Germany at the moment. We'll not be given a choice until supplies start to exceed demand. I'll get the full documentation as soon as I've had the second shot in 3 weeks time. Just a stiff arm and runny nose to show for it so far. :lol:. I feel a bit like a guinea pig but "no risk, no fun!"

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that color on your wall!!! So gorgeous and vibrant! <3 Makes an excellent compliment to that pretty purple head board.

The roofers were cleaning up when I got home.
Good timing. Glad kitties recovered.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is we are doing one last Walmart curbside pickup order before we get snowed in for the winter. I'll post what I get later, since they are usually out of stock on a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.