The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had six errands to do this afternoon. All were at different locations. I didn't particularly like having to drive to each one then get in and out of the car six times but my positive is that I am happy I completed all six. One of the errands was to get flowers and a special dessert for our neighbor who fell and broke her pelvis. She was in the hospital followed by rehab but came home this Monday. It put a smile on her face to see us and the goodies which put a smile on my face too.😊
I hate days like that! It makes me sad and irritated

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally finish the letter I was procrastinating about... Just need my signature and the co-chair persons signature; then it goes out in the mail...
Next week: follow-up phone calls...

The end is in sight... the worst is yet to come... but, almost over!!

Then I am done with Public Service!!!!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I got a decorate your own cookie kit from my new favorite kosher bakery as an early birthday present to myself. We're celebrating with family on Sunday, so I have a cookie cake coming as well, but I wanted something to have for tomorrow. I may have already eaten three of them (one yesterday and two today) because cookies.

0720211925.jpg
0720211921.jpg

I also snagged some So Delicious brand dairy free ice cream on sale last week and it's soooo good.

So I'm all set.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I got a decorate your own cookie kit from my new favorite kosher bakery as an early birthday present to myself. We're celebrating with family on Sunday, so I have a cookie cake coming as well, but I wanted something to have for tomorrow. I may have already eaten three of them (one yesterday and two today) because cookies.

View attachment 388632View attachment 388633

I also snagged some So Delicious brand dairy free ice cream on sale last week and it's soooo good.

So I'm all set.
excellent they look really good i want one:lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love So Delicious dairy free ice cream too - my daughter turned me onto their mini-ice cream sandwiches.
Vanilla Sandwich with Coconutmilk | So Delicious Dairy Free

Your cookies look out of this world amazing and it looks like you have a new hobby now. 🍪
My current pint is the salted caramel cluster I picked up from Jewel on sale, but omg earlier this month I had found bananas foster and snickerdoodle flavors at Marianos, and they were basically heaven in an ice cream carton.

Paging Mia6 Mia6 - I recently found a tutu in one of my bins of free clothes, so we're dressing up for mommy's birthday. Since I don't have one in my size I can wear. :lol:
0722210954c.jpg

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Attachments

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My current pint is the salted caramel cluster I picked up from Jewel on sale, but omg earlier this month I had found bananas foster and snickerdoodle flavors at Marianos, and they were basically heaven in an ice cream carton.

Paging Mia6 Mia6 - I recently found a tutu in one of my bins of free clothes, so we're dressing up for mommy's birthday. Since I don't have one in my size I can wear. :lol:
View attachment 388690
Awwwwww.... so sweet!! I love the colors!!💖

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My washer broke about a month ago. The repairman said it was not worth fixing. I am having a new/used delivered today!
Only used 3 months. The past few weeks have been rough with paying someone to do laundry and dishes.

I'm taking it one day at a time and enjoying reading what you guys are doing.💖

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my business cards in the mail today. I am happy with how well they turned out. I was told I need some for the gallery showing, so I thought I would get it over with since Zazzle had a 60% off sale. My husband thinks I should order two more boxes. Not because it is likely that I will need that many, but to show more examples of my artwork. He thinks that when I put them out, I should put some of each style.

I posted these on my thread about my kitchen floor stencil, but I thought I would post them here as well. (They are all still wet and extra shiny. The first one. "The Last Fairy Tale," is the first of a series I am doing for my sister's friend's soon-to-be-born daughter. My sister wants me to do a storybook for her if I have time. The third one is not 100% finished, and I am particularly fond of the fourth one. (The giant white spot is from the lamp.) I used the fourth one for one set of my business cards.

20210724_000647.jpg 20210724_000604.jpg 20210724_000529.jpg 20210617_191350.jpg

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my business cards in the mail today. I am happy with how well they turned out. I was told I need some for the gallery showing, so I thought I would get it over with since Zazzle had a 60% off sale. My husband thinks I should order two more boxes. Not because it is likely that I will need that many, but to show more examples of my artwork. He thinks that when I put them out, I should put some of each style.

I posted these on my thread about my kitchen floor stencil, but I thought I would post them here as well. (They are all still wet and extra shiny. The first one. "The Last Fairy Tale," is the first of a series I am doing for my sister's friend's soon-to-be-born daughter. My sister wants me to do a storybook for her if I have time. The third one is not 100% finished, and I am particularly fond of the fourth one. (The giant white spot is from the lamp.) I used the fourth one for one set of my business cards.

View attachment 389103View attachment 389104View attachment 389105View attachment 389106
I absolutely loved these!
Are you interested in selling? Or do you have a site?

Status
Not open for further replies.