The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
W WillowMarie Migraine finally seems gone. (I had your post quoted but something messed it up.) :dunno:

I'm so glad you're feeling better. :hugs: I get migraines from time to time too and they can be very debilitating.

It's so lovely and I agree with your gf that a dainty piece of jewelry is much more attractive than a huge pretentious piece. Maybe you can give my husband a few pointers on how to pick out jewelry, lol. :biggrin:
:lol:its compromise really had i got my way it would have been a larger pendant :lol: i wasnt budging on the diamonds though. in the end all that matters to me is that she is happy with what i got her. i just want her to feel cherished and totally loved by me.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
W WillowMarie Migraine finally seems gone. (I had your post quoted but something messed it up.) :dunno:

I'm so glad you're feeling better. :hugs: I get migraines from time to time too and they can be very debilitating.

It's so lovely and I agree with your gf that a dainty piece of jewelry is much more attractive than a huge pretentious piece. Maybe you can give my husband a few pointers on how to pick out jewelry, lol. :biggrin:
To each his own. Personally I love big statement pieces and I am not a big person, just 5'3 and 150 lbs. I do make most of my own jewelry, silver and what they call semi-precious stones although they are far from semi-anything. A plain cashmere turtleneck with a big statement piece of silver and lapis lazuli or several strands of malachite with silver spacers, no other jewelry, what's not to like? I also used to like big purses but that was then..........

Attachments

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi what are you most excited for? tomato basil goat cheese crumbles sounds most exciting to me, mainly since I've never had it. Anything special you plan to eat it with?

Thank you so much! So true.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats a beautiful pendant game misconduct game misconduct ! It looks like something she can wear all the time.

My late pastor loved big elegant pins for her suits and sometimes necklaces. She was petite too. Personally I can’t wear them. Even scarves just draw attention to “the family chins.”:rolleyes2: Even when I’m thin I’m just not built right. They can be fun to look at though. I love browsing the handmade jewelry at craft fairs. People make some really neat; unique pieces! I hope later this year things will be more normal so I can take my kids to the annual gem and mineral show. They are really fun!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i wasnt budging on the diamonds though
I probably couldn't tell if they were real diamonds or not. I even like cheap cubic zirconia. :lol:

I love big statement pieces
Those are nice! I could be convinced to try some big statement pieces. As long as they are a bargain. :thumbsup:

what are you most excited for? tomato basil goat cheese crumbles sounds most exciting to me, mainly since I've never had it. Anything special you plan to eat it with?
The vintage Irish cheese would have been the most exciting, but they gave me mild. It was good, but just tasted like mozzarella, which I could have gotten for cheap. The goat cheese crumbles were really good! I had them in tossed salad. 🧀🥗

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive today is that I finally was able to go to church today (outdoors, masked, social distanced). I don’t like live-streaming... it’s so hard to focus and I usually end up missing most of the sermon. In person is so much better for me. I enjoyed actually seeing people, which is nice after being stuck at home for 8 weeks.

Ikedoz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the custom diamond crusted jade pendant the gf picked out finally :lol:i think its to lil but she is tiny herself and told me firmly " i dont want no gigantic chunk of jewelry hanging off my neck":)in the end all that matters to me is she is happy with it:flail::flail: she just doesnt know i already set up a small surprise birthday/graduation dinner party for her;)she is gonna have to get her valentines day gif a lil late my wallet is starting to run on fumes right now:lol:
Looks really beautiful! Congratulations

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
To each his own. Personally I love big statement pieces and I am not a big person, just 5'3 and 150 lbs. I do make most of my own jewelry, silver and what they call semi-precious stones although they are far from semi-anything. A plain cashmere turtleneck with a big statement piece of silver and lapis lazuli or several strands of malachite with silver spacers, no other jewelry, what's not to like? I also used to like big purses but that was then..........
Beautiful statement pieces, beautiful woman!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor and guests disturbed my sleep all weekend. They they left and Cal and
cuddled on the new throw. I had washed it in Dreft with their Fragrance booster beads!
We had a nicely scented snooze.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vintage Irish cheese would have been the most exciting, but they gave me mild. It was good, but just tasted like mozzarella, which I could have gotten for cheap. The goat cheese crumbles were really good! I had them in tossed salad. 🧀🥗
I hear ya on the vintage Irish cheese as I was really excited to hear how it was, too. Yummie on the salad with goat cheese crumbles!! I've had goat cheese and tomatoes on flatbread pizzas before and so good! Especially one that also had a balsamic glaze sauce drizzled on top.

No sore muscles today and was going to do 3 workout songs, but settled for 2 as the second was fun and had wobbly legs again from getting into it and out of breathe about half way through. 🥰 This one was Swalla by Jason Derula

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cuddled on the new throw. I had washed it in Dreft with their Fragrance booster beads!
Sounds like heaven. ;)

My positive is I composted a cabbage that is over a month old. Mom was planning on making me a soup with it. But I was like Heck no! I got screamed at, but it was worth it to not have to eat that nasty black cabbage. She said she could have cut the black parts off. 😲

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My neighbor brought me some homemade sushi to try! 🍣 It was really good! My kids even liked it! (DD likes everything and DS loves seafood so I shouldn’t be too surprised. But sushi is different than most foods we eat.)

Shes such a sweet lady and she seemed genuinely surprised and happy with the Christmas cookies we brought over. I hadn’t really thought about it; but China probably doesn’t have any form of Christmas like we do in the US. I’m not sure how long she has lived here.

I prayed for a good neighbor; I got one!
1C26E03B-7013-4309-B270-627725F4CEFA.jpeg

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor brought me some homemade sushi to try! 🍣 It was really good! My kids even liked it! (DD likes everything and DS loves seafood so I shouldn’t be too surprised. But sushi is different than most foods we eat.)

Shes such a sweet lady and she seemed genuinely surprised and happy with the Christmas cookies we brought over. I hadn’t really thought about it; but China probably doesn’t have any form of Christmas like we do in the US. I’m not sure how long she has lived here.

I prayed for a good neighbor; I got one!
View attachment 365984
How sweet!! Looks delicious! 😊

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton was in rare form this morning. He got a serious case of the zoomies and was running through the house, up and down the stairs, in and out of his cat tree. I don't know what got into him but I was happy he was enjoying himself. :runningcat:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks so yummy!!! Is that tempura shrimp inside? Mouth watering. And that is such a nice surprise!

The positive is that I won't be home to have to listen to all the banging that will be going on.
That is quite the positive! Thank goodness!

Sun is shining today. My computer area is set up to face the windows in the half buried basement. The enclosed porch is above these windows, so it is always extra nice when the sun is bright and allows the room to lighten up a bit. The way the sun shines through it is reflecting off the wall behind me.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I got some ideas for my lunch snack plate on Facebook. I had crackers, mustard, cheese, pickled jalapenos, apples, walnuts. I never would have thought of putting mustard on crackers! It's really good with the cheese and pickles. :yummy:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a small mix of both. I always wear a small silver moonstone triple moon and pentagram necklace and have a couple of small silver pendant necklaces that I occasionally layer with it; however, I have three or four larger pieces that would be considered statement necklaces. They are, for the most part, from my belly dancing days.

This is one of my wedding pictures. I am wearing my favorite necklace in it.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.