The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My mattress topper arrived so Kaylee put fresh sheets on bed after putting it on. OMG!! I've never in my
life been on such an amazing bed. Sooo soft and my pain levels decreased. People are right about having
a proper mattress. :clap: Cal loves it as well. She is jealous because I just fed Connie, hee, hee

What brand of mattress topper did you buy? I'm looking to buy one, preferably a firm-ish one.

I am now maxed out for 2021 contributions to my IRAs :yess: I wish I could add more to the accounts but there's a 6% tax penalty thing. I'll put the leftover money from the bank refund into my brokerage account.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
What brand of mattress topper did you buy? I'm looking to buy one, preferably a firm-ish one.

I am now maxed out for 2021 contributions to my IRAs :yess: I wish I could add more to the accounts but there's a 6% tax penalty thing. I'll put the leftover money from the bank refund into my brokerage account.
You might want to look at a latex topper. They come in soft, medium and firm. Because of the density of latex a single one inch topper makes a noticeable difference. I have a medium one Inch, purchased online from Sleep On Latex and love it.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what? You mean you don’t like walking in two inches of slippery poop?
its not that so much as the trying to clean the shoes or boots after :lol:once it gets into the car:lol:stuck in the grooves of the pedals(gas/brakes) its a pita to clean with a wire brush then vacuum plus it stains the white bottoms of your sneakers

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

Specifications
BrandSuperiorModel #MAT TOPPER QNManufacturer Color NameWhiteAntimicrobialNoBaffledYesBed Accessory Product TypeMattress ToppersBed SizesQueenCare InstructionsMachine WashableColorfastNoCompatible Bed SizeQueenCover IncludedNoCover MaterialMicrofiberFill MaterialMicrofiberFill Weight (lb. Or Oz.)157 oz.GussetedYesHypoallergenicYesManufacturerGrand DownMaterialMicrofiberMaterial StrengthMedium WeightMFR Included Warranty TypeNoneMoisture ResistantNoNumber Of Pieces Included1Pillow IncludedNoProduct Length (in.)80Product Thickness (in.)2Product Weight (lb.)10Product Width (in.)60Quilt PatternNAQuiltedNoSkirtNoStain ResistantNoThread Count0Topper Product TypeFeatherbeds/FiberbedsVentilatedNoWaterproofNoWarranty Labor (Days)0Warranty Parts (Days)0Warranty Type IncludedNo manufacturer warranty.
Review Snapshot

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi You're back, mags??? It's about time!!💖

Cal was out for an hour this morning. Wilamhena was eating her brekkie on the deck as well but
Cal didn't mind nor was afraid.

Cleared cache, browsing history, etc because WWE wouldn't load yesterday. There were over 7k searches!!
Took a long time to clear but pc is so much faster now.

Love, love, love my bed now. Sorry if I keep going on about it but it has made such a difference in 3 days.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the nicest young man give me my first shot vaccination today. While I was annoyed a bit by being in the outer loop lane because there would be more cars ahead of me, very thankful after interacting with the shot giver as it was worth the extra wait to have such a kind person give me the shot. Couldn't have asked for anyone better. He had asked how I was and told him alright, but anxious. He spoke so kindly and was very genuine, empathetic, and reassuring, and asked me gently after it was done how it was.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took 2 naps today. :cloud9::lol:
That sounds absolutely lovely! :yess: I'm lucky if my body is relaxed enough for one nap a day, haha. But when that does happen enjoy how comfortable and soothing day napping is.

Weather is beautiful today and windows open with the beautiful nature noises coming through <3 My friend also came by today to help do the emissions test for my car and pick up a vehicle sticker for me. When he came back, he's like, it's good for two months. :lol: Wonder if he was surprised by how long ago I was supposed to get it, but probably just being kind to make sure I knew I'd need to get another sticker soon. He stayed and we chatted outside while six feet apart with masks for almost an hour before he headed out.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found out that there is a company that delivers hot meals to the prison where my best friend was transferred! The selection is minimal, but I am ordering her dinner tonight as a surprise (I will have to tell her so she does not go to the cafeteria.) Her birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so I plan on sending her and her cellmate something so they can have a nice dinner for it. I am so excited that she will have something good to eat. Even if it is kind of crappy, it is better than prison food. Her last prison had maggots in the food and mice running around. They were reported multiple times State. Twice by me.

I might just have to send a meal each week! I am so very excited!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found out that there is a company that delivers hot meals to the prison where my best friend was transferred! The selection is minimal, but I am ordering her dinner tonight as a surprise (I will have to tell her so she does not go to the cafeteria.) Her birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, so I plan on sending her and her cellmate something so they can have a nice dinner for it. I am so excited that she will have something good to eat. Even if it is kind of crappy, it is better than prison food. Her last prison had maggots in the food and mice running around. They were reported multiple times State. Twice by me.

I might just have to send a meal each week! I am so very excited!
hey thats cool! i didnt know prisons did that now aside from the normal 2 hots and one cold meals

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey thats cool! i didnt know prisons did that now aside from the normal 2 hots and one cold meals
This is the first I have heard of it. I can order her boxes of, essentially, junk food twice a year, but these are actual meals. Tonight, I am sending her a sesame chicken platter with vegetable fried rice and Szechuan green beans. (I just saw that I have to give them 48 hours notice. Still. That is nice!)

Anyone have a loved one in prison? Check icaregifts.com to see if they deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.