The Positive Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, then you'll love it!

Sprouted whole grains are the very best for you. Dave's Killer bread makes a sprouted grain bread but Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole-Grain Bread is the overall best healthwise not taste.

Oh, yeah. Chick-Fil-A isn't the greatest. It would always make me feel sick, which was probably because I would get lemonade with my food. Yeah, everyone just has different preferences when it comes to food.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’ve read the opposite actually. DD and I will eat and enjoy almost anything. She’s so fun to take new places because of that. :redheartpump: My mother’s cravings are some of my favorites and she always loved the rice I craved with her.

The thing I read talked about kids liking things like curry and kimchi when they were common parts of their mother’s diets during pregnancy and while nursing.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, then you'll love it!

Sprouted whole grains are the very best for you. Dave's Killer bread makes a sprouted grain bread but Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole-Grain Bread is the overall best healthwise not taste.

Oh, yeah. Chick-Fil-A isn't the greatest. It would always make me feel sick, which was probably because I would get lemonade with my food. Yeah, everyone just has different preferences when it comes to food.
I got the 21 whole grains and seeds one!

I'm always careful when I recommend things to qualify that I, personally, enjoy them. Because people do have their preferences. Medium roast coffee tends to be my happy place, so if I hyped up the best coffee ever to a dark roast aficionado, they'd think I was nuts.

What a coincidence!

I think that there is something scientific behind people disliking foods that their mothers ate a lot of while pregnant with them.
If that's the case, J will hate anything sugary. :lol: Which might be better for her.

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got the 21 whole grains and seeds one!

I'm always careful when I recommend things to qualify that I, personally, enjoy them. Because people do have their preferences. Medium roast coffee tends to be my happy place, so if I hyped up the best coffee ever to a dark roast aficionado, they'd think I was nuts.

If that's the case, J will hate anything sugary. :lol: Which might be better for her.
That one's good!

Yes, that would be much better for little J. How's she doing?

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s roughly what the weather is over here, too. Good for you! Have fun making your cat toys! :hugs:
BellaGooch BellaGooch i just ordered the fabric for them so it will take a few days to get the fabric in for the special order i just got ... now i can personalize the cat toys ! i am getting stencils and fabric markers today from amazon

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That one's good!

Yes, that would be much better for little J. How's she doing?
She's good! She's lately figured out how to bring her hands together and is sometimes rolling to her side. She also close to moving from 0-3 size clothes to 3-6. She's growing too fast and I'm not ready! But she's in a very lovely stage of development right now, so I'm enjoying it.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
What are your favorites from there?? Have you ever had their frozen orange chicken? It is the closest I've had to panda express's orange chicken and has a really yummy flavor. I also loved getting their chocolate covered banana, the ones where the banana is sliced into bite sized pieces. Yum!
Yes, I have had their orange chicken.. it was ok.. I found that it has to be over rice.. it is best that way. I am not a fan of sweet stuff for a main course.

So many good things there! I love their lettuce; I think it is Olivias Organics.. off brand...
They have the best cherry tomatoes.. and this time of year, the citrus is so good.

Before I discovered I was fully lactose intolerant; I loved their Greek Yogurt!! Yummy!
Organic jar Tomato Sauce is awesome! Coffee is very good.. trail mix, cake mixes..
Cheeses, rice, pasta, etc... Just about the entire store.. Their Sourdough Bread is to die for!!!

Tons of stuff in the frozen section... Just about the entire store.. For one person, it is good enough in supplies..

I think that there is something scientific behind people disliking foods that their mothers ate a lot of while pregnant with them.
My mom, when pregnant with me ate a ton of bananas and drank a ton of milk.....
I dislike bananas... and have lactose intolerance.. go figure!!!
If you like flowers, they always have a great display of them.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is I laid out the clean laundry neatly on the bed to put away but Carleton had different plans. It was still warm so he decided to lay on top of it and take a nap. Simple gestures like that remind me why I love him so much. :heartshape: I didn't have the heart to wake him up or make him move, wish I had remembered to take a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.