The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I finished all my light up stuff outside tonight. :hyper: I still have corn stalks and pumpkins out too though. I have the large plastic ornaments I’ve hung from my little porch with fishing line in the past. It looks really cool until the wind tangles them up... So I’m not sure if I will try that again. I have big candy canes for the porch railing once the corn comes down.

I have to admit; I love the planning and day dreaming as much as the finished product!:cloud9:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is dad had some points from his insurance for free medical supplies. So he bought me 3 different types of compression stockings for my sore right leg. I wasn't sure what size to get, so I got size Medium since I mostly wear Medium size clothing. I hope they fit! You should have seen dad trying to help me measure my leg. We couldn't figure out the size chart, so I said just get Medium. :lol:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a great day at the track..good to be able to go somewhere and not be restricted in travel by the Covid virus rules.
3 Kangaroos decided to come onto the track so went down to chase them off..2 hopped away but a mother with a joey stopped and turned and faced us so we decided to look innocent and wandered off the other direction...she could have that bit of track as long as she liked..lol.
Couple of minor issues with the car but otherwise excellent results for a test day. :)

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not going crazy after all. :woo: Tiki Cat does make a pate variety pack. I knew I had gotten some once but when I ordered from Chewy what I thought I got at Petco, it was shredded not pate. Boone and Gracie hate shredded wet food. My brain finally engaged and I looked on the Petco site and there it was. :yess:

Set up my repeat delivery for Petco for the Tiki Cat and will get the Instinct, Tiny Tiger, and Dr Elsey dry food from Chewy.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is dad picked up our Walmart order. This will probably be our final desserts order, unless I find some favorites that I like. I got everything except for my peanut butter pie & cinnamon rolls. Somebody hoarded all of them for Thanksgiving I guess. :nono: Look at this peanut butter pie pic, I want it so bad, but it's out of stock:
1606241024385.png

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is dad picked up our Walmart order. This will probably be our final desserts order, unless I find some favorites that I like. I got everything except for my peanut butter pie & cinnamon rolls. Somebody hoarded all of them for Thanksgiving I guess. :nono: Look at this peanut butter pie pic, I want it so bad, but it's out of stock:
View attachment 359854
Want.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I text with my sister every day or every other day and usually talk on the phone over the weekend. Unfortunately her DH passed away last year at too young an age. Since she lives out-of-state I try to keep in touch regularly just to let her know I'm thinking of her . But she called me by surprise today and we talked for over an hour. :thumbsup: The older I get it makes me realize how important family is to me.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was just brain washed by your post hehe and now i am gonna search for those at the market
Hee hee. Glad I could help. So did you get some? :lol: I've got some dark chocolate hot cocoa that is pretty good too.

My positive is I ordered a bunch of fun stuff for our Aldi order on Friday. I hope everything is in stock. People have been hoarding so bad lately. I wish Aldi & Walmart would do better inventory and mark things off the website when they sell out!

Anyway not sure what I'll end up getting but I ordered Hazelnut creamer, Vanilla creamer, Marzipan & Apple Mini Stollen, Vanilla Almond Milk, Vanilla Cream Brioche Bread, Apple Strudel Breakfast Bread, British Double Gloucester Cheese, Cauliflower Crackers, Cauliflower Tortilla Chips, Cheese Danish, Veggie Cauliflower Crust frozen pizza, and Raisin Rosemary Artisan Crisps. :thumbsup:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After three canceled appointments, my youngest finally got his Learner's Permit. :woohoo: He was so excited. He asked to go to Walmart to get a wallet so he would have something to carry it in.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I really like my Apple Cinnamon Brioche Bread. I don't know why they are calling it such a fancy name though. It's obviously French Toast when you open it and look at it! I sliced it up, microwaved for 1 minute, and put 1TB Butter and 1TB maple syrup on it. Yes, it's French Toast alright! :lol:
1606399122268.png

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My neighbor and Nicole each gave me a huge plate of food. Earlier I had a Stouffer's spaghetti dinner
and 2 Dove ice cream bars so I wasn't that hungry but now I have lots of leftovers. :yess: :cheerleader:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is today is Friday, so that means our Aldi order is coming tonight. I hope I get everything I ordered. I can't wait to try that British Gloucester cheese! I hope they don't substitute it for something else. :crossfingers: 🧀

Status
Not open for further replies.