The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our forecast this week is beautiful! It’s supposed to be on the warmer side of mild so we can get outside and have windows open.
My second positive is I'm making a list of other tasty bagels I want to try.
We have a local place that makes an amazing jalapeño cheddar bagel! Unfortunately I am very rarely nearby when they are open. Since they focus on breakfast they are only open till 2pm if they don’t sell out.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Up really early, got my walk in. Went to the hardware store, the fabric store and got groceries. Gave the squirrels fresh water and corn. Now there is nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon but sit back, watch it snow and work on my jigsaw puzzle.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love MSL :loveeyes: I haven't bought an issue in awhile. A subscription is pretty expensive.
It's only $10 right now at Magazines.com, I've seen it as low as $5 at some places.

We have a local place that makes an amazing jalapeño cheddar bagel!
Yum!

Geoffrey has a clean bathroom! Hope he appreciates it!
Geoffrey has his own bathroom?! I wish you could adopt me.

My positive is I took the pumpkin spice English muffins out of the freezer for tomorrow. I'll save the pumpkin spice bagels for another time.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Woke up to rain. Cal ran out to deck, then realized how hard it was coming down and scurried back in.
I had waffles for dinner last night, so good! Had tacos yesterday for lunch, yum!🌮 If it stops raining
I'm going to take a walk later on.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey has his own bathroom?! I wish you could adopt me.
No, not in this apartment. Geoffrey and I share a bathroom. I meant to say that he had a clean litter box..

In my last apartment; Yes, First Artie had his own bathroom. After he passed, Geoffrey inherited his bathroom. Originally, it was my Dad's bathroom. After my dad passed, I got Artie, who inherited my Dad's bedroom, as a play room, and the bathroom. Artie loved having a playroom, and bathroom.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's been a pile of free lab stuff on the second floor for awhile now. I've snagged a few cardboard trays to use when repotting plants. Yesterday I wandered by and there was a big box containing about a dozen smaller boxes that were all empty. The small boxes are made of really sturdy cardboard and are pretty colorful with a glossy DNA design. I grabbed 4 of them. I took the rest this morning :biggrin: I can use the boxes to organize the closet and cabinets. I love freebies :biggrin:

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our heat deflector for our Kamado grill should be arriving today. We’ve been waiting quite a while to have this item. *fingers crossed*

It is a long story, but there has been nothing but issues and the courrier lost the item.
They couldn’t even provide us with an explanation which was frustrating.

Thankfully Amazon customer service was more than helpful with re ordering the product for us.

It says it is out for delivery. So, let’s see. 🤞

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I went to the dentist to have 2 fillings replaced today. Even though I have dental phobia the novocaine and dentist's calm demeanor did the trick. 👍 I wish she had been my childhood dentist then maybe I wouldn't be so afraid of dental work. 🦷

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to the dentist to have 2 fillings replaced today. Even though I have dental phobia the novocaine and dentist's calm demeanor did the trick. 👍 I wish she had been my childhood dentist then maybe I wouldn't be so afraid of dental work. 🦷
I had a wonderful dentist. I started going to him when I was 8 years old stayed with him until I was 65. He retired 5 years ago when he was in his 80's and is still very active, playing tennis and traveling,

I hope you are feeling better.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had waffles for dinner last night
Now I'm craving waffles. Or a waffle sammich.

Geoffrey and I share a bathroom. I meant to say that he had a clean litter box.
Oh, you meant the litter box! :lol: Yeah, that would be nice for a cat to have their own bathroom. I know I would love my own bathroom, and laundry room too.

My positive is I bought a bunch of sugar samples, so I won't be stuck with 2 pound bags if I don't like them. I got Demerara sugar, Turbinado sugar, Coconut sugar, Maple Sugar, Granulated Honey, and Granulated Molasses so far. I might get a few others.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
susanm9006 susanm9006 What did you think of your first snowfall? Is it normal to have snow this early?
M maggiedemi Tour different sugars sound good!
LTS3 LTS3 Good for you on finding the boxes!
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles I love soup as well. What will you make next?

It's going to be in the 70's today so I hope to be able to finish my book while on the deck.

Little Chrissie came yesterday so I gave him a can of wet food, said hi, didn't try to pet him
and went back inside to let him eat. He seems so fearful of anyone taking his food. He'll eat
a few bites, circle the deck, walk down to the walkway, then come back up and eat but quickly

I watched a scary movie yesterday and loved it!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 , no it isn’t normal to have that much snow so early. Usually another month or later before a significant snowfall. We still have trees with leaves on and I am really hoping to have it be dry so I can clean them up. Fingers crossed this melts and we at least stay above freezing long enough for it to dry out to allow cleanup.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hess Toy Trucks released today! My Step-dad has been getting them for all the grandsons but he has me order them online for him. So that's what I did first thing this morning. This year it's an ambulance and rescue truck. DS hasn't seen it but hes excited anyway. They are still a fun and well made toy!
I love soup as well. What will you make next?
I could go for split pea soup with ham. But I have no plans to make a real ham right now so I'll probably do another vegetable soup. The last one was really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.