The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I had dentist appointments last Wednesday and today to replace three very old fillings and to fix some other thing that I didn’t understand but all of which required numbing and drilling. And grinding. And drilling. And lots of drooling. :drool: The positive is that it’s OVER!! And my dental insurance covers a large portion of it. Yay!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baked spaghetti
Sketti & a baby?! That certainly was a wonderful day. Two of my most favorite things. 🍝👼

here, I managed a half okay picture sight unseen.
Cool! Now we both have cat shirts. :thumbsup:

my dental insurance covers a large portion of it. Yay!
That's always good! 💰

My positive is I saved $40 with a coupon code that Kohls sent me. I know I need more jeans like I need a hole in my head, but it was such a good deal. :lol: I also bought a thermal waffle shirt, I want to see if it keeps me warm as well as fleece does.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Do you wear them by themselves or layer? I can't wait to try it.
I always wear a camisole under any winter top, waffles included. My torso gets cold. But I don’t layer more than that usually. I don’t feel the cold like I used to, and in southern Oregon in the winter, it generally doesn’t drop much below the 30s at night and reaches the 40s during the day. And having lived in Michigan, Utah, and Colorado, I have a lot of very warm winter coats!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wear a camisole under any winter top
What is a camisole?

My positive is we put in our Aldi order last night. It will be here on Friday. I got a bunch of fun stuff like granola, BBQ sauce, veggie chickenless tenders, pears, nectarines, bananas, fresh pineapple spears, vanilla almond milk, tortilla chips, and various veggies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I always wear a camisole under any winter top, waffles included.
:yeah: I love camisoles!

My positive is we made three grocery stops today, all the stores were within 5-10 minutes of each other so it wasn't a problem and we should be stocked up for awhile. Our biggest problem was fitting everything in the fridge/freezer. :biggrin:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A camisole is like a tank top made for layering. Some have built in bras.
Huh. I never wore one of those.

we made three grocery stops today, all the stores were within 5-10 minutes of each other
I love grocery shopping now that I actually eat! :thumbsup:

My positive is I'm getting excited thinking about our Aldi order on Friday. I never know what I'm going to get because they often are out of stock on items, so they substitute. It's kinda like a fun gift to see what they pick. They usually pick stuff that I like. My mom hates it when they substitute her stuff though! She hates not being able to control everything. Which of course makes me laugh. :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I got my light blue corduroy shirt in the mail. I'm saving it for a day when I can walk outside. It has been raining the past few days. I want to test it out on my walk in 60 degree weather to see how warm it is. Hopefully I will get a day like that before the week is out.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is I got my light blue corduroy shirt in the mail. I'm saving it for a day when I can walk outside. It has been raining the past few days. I want to test it out on my walk in 60 degree weather to see how warm it is. Hopefully I will get a day like that before the week is out.
I am thinking about switching out my fleece hoodies for one of these. Can be used as a coat or for layering.
Amazon.com: Amazon Essentials Women's Polar Fleece Lined Sherpa Full-Zip Jacket: Clothing

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you looked into LL Bean? They are a bit pricey; but you get “coupons”—- bean bucks for every item, to use at a later time.

I am spoiled. All my outerwear is from them—- so warm and last years and years.
Never really been into LL Bean items.

Status
Not open for further replies.