The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ten minutes and two toy cars later I found the plane.
That was such a sweet thing to do!

It is my birthday
Happy Bday!

Maybe he wasn't bad..perhaps he had dementia and you reminded him of someone from his past
No, everybody hates him, so there must be some reason. My other neighbor told me he was discussing me with the lady at the post office. She doesn't like creepy guy either! She said I would be "jumping out of the frying pan & into the fire." Whatever that means...I haven't seen cute sportscar guy in weeks!

My positive is I bought some more underwear this morning from Amazon. Now I will have 18 pair. We'll see if that will be enough. 🙄

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was such a sweet thing to do!

Happy Bday!

No, everybody hates him, so there must be some reason. My other neighbor told me he was discussing me with the lady at the post office. She doesn't like creepy guy either! She said I would be "jumping out of the frying pan & into the fire." Whatever that means...I haven't seen cute sportscar guy in weeks!

My positive is I bought some more underwear this morning from Amazon. Now I will have 18 pair. We'll see if that will be enough. 🙄
Thank you!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gave away some travel mugs that I never use and were taking up cabinet space. I posted on the local FreeCycle group.

I still have the brand new fish tank taking up space. I think I'll take it to the thrift store. The store buys stuff off people and resells the items. Mos of the sales goes to help a local cat rescue :petcat:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to be nice again today. Will try to read outside.

My Ginger Gang has been here off and on. Conrad is so sweet to the others. Let's them
eat first. He's the only one other than Little Chrissie who isn't missing half an ear or
has scratches on him, smart guy, takes the high road, ha!! So cute, Little Chrissie growls
at him and he just sits there patiently while Chrissie eats. Little Tabby looks so sweet in
his new collar. It has a satin bow tie. His owners found out he visits me and let me know
via the collar that he is their cat, hee, hee

klunick klunick What are you doing for your bd?
miss eveliina miss eveliina Wowza, big puppy? pics?
M maggiedemi mags, do you think you have enough smalls?😜

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 Didn't do anything interesting for my birthday. Worked, went grocery shopping, baked my bday cake, got Outback for dinner, and then had cake and ice cream.

I did get a little surprise though. Oldest bought me a cookbook and a candle. He told me how he agonized over what to get me while at Target. I made me feel special that he spent so much time and effort over me. 19 year old boys aren't always that way.

16 year old son said he forgot it was my birthday until he heard me mixing the cake batter. :rolleyes: I told him I expected nothing less from him. :lol:

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Going to be nice again today. Will try to read outside.

My Ginger Gang has been here off and on. Conrad is so sweet to the others. Let's them
eat first. He's the only one other than Little Chrissie who isn't missing half an ear or
has scratches on him, smart guy, takes the high road, ha!! So cute, Little Chrissie growls
at him and he just sits there patiently while Chrissie eats. Little Tabby looks so sweet in
his new collar. It has a satin bow tie. His owners found out he visits me and let me know
via the collar that he is their cat, hee, hee

klunick klunick What are you doing for your bd?
miss eveliina miss eveliina Wowza, big puppy? pics?
M maggiedemi mags, do you think you have enough smalls?😜
Big puppy for sure.
He is a Bullmastiff x English mastiff.
37336A7E-1017-4191-B0DE-D86989F160D9.jpeg

A9C2BD69-3EA1-47FF-85C8-DF99F935AC40.jpeg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mags, do you think you have enough smalls?😜
We'll see if 18 pairs is enough. 21 would probably be better.

went grocery shopping, baked my bday cake, got Outback for dinner, and then had cake and ice cream.
That sounds kinda exciting to me!

My positive is I survived my walk yesterday. It must be harvest time or something, these huge trucks kept passing me the entire 2 hours, it never stopped. I lost count after 50. Sometimes I had one coming on both sides of the road at the same time. I wish I had sidewalks to walk on.

Status
Not open for further replies.