The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitties had an almost whole day being able to explore upstairs and downstairs. Sunnie went to the vet and stayed until later in the day. Kittens enjoyed napping outside and Isabelle enjoyed the wood floor and couch in the upstairs living room.

20200712_153820.jpg
20200712_153903.jpg
20200713_183038.jpg

Also captured these two gems <3 Grooming calmly and then playtime!

20200712_162207.jpg
20200712_162232.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitties had an almost whole day being able to explore upstairs and downstairs. Sunnie went to the vet and stayed until later in the day. Kittens enjoyed napping outside and Isabelle enjoyed the wood floor and couch in the upstairs living room.

View attachment 342959View attachment 342960View attachment 342963

Also captured these two gems <3 Grooming calmly and then playtime!

View attachment 342961View attachment 342962
I especially love #3
Hoping Sunnie's checkup was good!
Love grooming moments!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am waiting for a truckload of rocks to be delivered. Since the gym is still too risky, it will be my strength building exercise for the rest of summer, as I load them into the wheelbarrow and haul them to the back yard retaining wall. I have 3-4 months to get it done before it snows so I am only planning on a couple wheelbarrows full a day.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am waiting for a truckload of rocks to be delivered. Since the gym is still too risky, it will be my strength building exercise for the rest of summer, as I load them into the wheelbarrow and haul them to the back yard retaining wall. I have 3-4 months to get it done before it snows so I am only planning on a couple wheelbarrows full a day.
That sounds like a very good project, susanm9006 susanm9006 and I hope to see pix when done! (Hopefully with snow)

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Tarifa finished her plate and had half of Elvis' as well. She's the smallest. He's the largest. Go figure.
2. Enjoyed watering the plants in the cool early morning.
3. The gardeners did an amazing job cleaning up the plants in the patio. It actually looks like someone lives there now. :lol:
4. Forecast is for 83F today. YES!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Feeling 🤗 for having a great group of friends. There was a LinkedIn post about how it's not what you have in life that matters but who you have in your life that matters. I commented about my great group of friends, people I met at the last job and worked with until we all got laid off. Now a year later, we're still friends and have an ongoing group text and have weekly Zoom get togethers:beerchug: We just get along really well together and that's what our awesome boss had in mind when he hand picked all of us for the lab team he was putting together.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up in quite a lot of pain, as always, and facing a day of hard work. Reading of those I care about who have been, and are, facing even greater challenges with grace and love. Remembering my beloved father, who left this earth twelve years ago this morning, and sending up grateful *Prayer* for having been blessed with such an amazing father and family, being able to work through the pain, and being able to help, even in a small way, those who are facing those challenges. And knowing that the work I do here in my own house benefits me, my loved ones, those I care for, and others I will never meet, but love.:vibes:
*And, oh, yeah. Feeling so good because Tarifa snorked her turkey plate AND Elvis'. And for anyone wondering, Elvis seems to like our high-quality dry food quite a lot right now. He turns tail on his wet food and heads for that.*

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to hear about the pain you've been experiencing. 🤗 Is there anything you can do for it, whether natural or holistic? Glad to hear Tarifa has a ravenous appetite and Elvis likes his high quality dry food.

Carleton has become so spoiled with us being home more since the pandemic that we feel guilty when we have to leave the house. He goes to the door and won't look at us as we walk out BUT he's happy as a clam to see us when we return. :catlove:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about the pain you've been experiencing. 🤗 Is there anything you can do for it, whether natural or holistic? Glad to hear Tarifa has a ravenous appetite and Elvis likes his high quality dry food.

Carleton has become so spoiled with us being home more since the pandemic that we feel guilty when we have to leave the house. He goes to the door and won't look at us as we walk out BUT he's happy as a clam to see us when we return. :catlove:
Thanks, neely neely . No, it's something I have to live with and I'm not going to rely on crutches. I've tried that. Once you start, it's a downhill slide. No thanks.
Carleton is a little treasure! And I know the feeling. I work at/from home and don't like to leave my beloveds, either. They seem to do just fine when I have to go out, but I'm SO glad to be with them once again!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Another first for Willow and I am just over the moon. Willow has always disliked having a face anywhere close to her and will move away if you get too close. This afternoon she walked across the table, right up to me and when I shut my eyes she sniffed every part of my face. Of course I would have died for a head butt or a face rub but I really do think it’s coming.

Last edited:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another first for Willow and I am just over the moon. Willow has always disliked having a face anywhere close to her and will move away if you get too close. This afternoon she walked across the table, right up to me and when I shut my eyes she sniffed every part of my face. Of course I would have died for a head butt or a face rub but I really do think it’s coming.
Wow..too cool...its coming..I was in the same place with my cat who couldnt come near your face..I was thinking I must have had bad breath or something,until a few days ago and then he jumped up on me..groomed my hair..stuck his nose in my ear then nibbled my nose, it just happens all of a sudden.
Its a great feeling when they let go of their inhibitions and a reward for all your patience and work with them.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
susanm9006 susanm9006 as a side twist to this Blue would only sleep at the foot of the bed at my feet..I am now waking up with him tucked under my armpit upside down, feet in the air during the night. Hope it goes same way for you. :)
I only just now connected the two events...Duh!!
Thank you. I know we are getting there.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up in quite a lot of pain, as always, and facing a day of hard work. Reading of those I care about who have been, and are, facing even greater challenges with grace and love. Remembering my beloved father, who left this earth twelve years ago this morning, and sending up grateful *Prayer* for having been blessed with such an amazing father and family, being able to work through the pain, and being able to help, even in a small way, those who are facing those challenges. And knowing that the work I do here in my own house benefits me, my loved ones, those I care for, and others I will never meet, but love.:vibes:
*And, oh, yeah. Feeling so good because Tarifa snorked her turkey plate AND Elvis'. And for anyone wondering, Elvis seems to like our high-quality dry food quite a lot right now. He turns tail on his wet food and heads for that.*
I hope the pain lessens for you.💖

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a surprise package, which I ordered from Amazon, over 7 weeks ago. It was 3 weeks overdue. I contacted the company, they said it would arrive last Friday; admitted they were wrong int eh ETA, and said I was due a refund.

I had lost all hope in ever receiving it; so I asked Amazon for a refund.. no problems at all.. got the refund.

Yesterday, I received the original order!! Does this mean, I will be billed? or will it be for free since It is a good 3 weeks overdue?

Anyway... glad to have it.. It was a package of masks, which are coming in handy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.