The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My tomatoes are growing in the pot; still no flowers but hopefully soon. I may have over watered them
but they need it today.

We have a heat advisory today, temps in 90s with heat index of 104. I'll stay inside. It's
supposed to rain in the afternoon and we sorely need it.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I went to check out the health club reopening and expected it to be so-so but was pleasantly surprised. 👍 They did a fabulous job of moving various machines with plenty of social distancing and turned the basketball court into a cardio room with equipment. You need to make a reservation with a specified time slot in order to keep the number of people there at a minimum.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I have cabin fever in July, hee, hee.It's raining now and may continue all day. Lots to be done
here as Kaylee has a fractured ankle and is in a walking cast. She must be careful or the talus
bone won't' heal properly. She has no health insurance so she couldn't buy or rent a knee scooter.
Her cousin thinks she may have one in her storage unit, if not she'll use my Rolator.
We need the rain and we're supposed to have a lot today.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cotton candy clouds this morning and it is supposed to be a few degrees cooler than yesterday. My latest ostrich fern has three new fronds uncurling. Finally a hummingbird has discovered the new feeder I put up near the window so Sweet Flash has yet another bird to keep her entertained! 🌻 :silver: 🌹🌺

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's "only" forecast to go up to 89F today in la-la land! After a couple of days of 100F, that sounds really good. And it's supposed to be in the 80sF until Friday. We'll take it! My roomie is golfing, which she loves.
Everyone ate a good breakfast and Tarifa had some of Elvis' after she finished her own. :clap2::hearthrob::dancingblackcat::hearthrob:

Status
Not open for further replies.