The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petco has PetMate carriers that are top and side loading, hard plastic construction with rivets, and affordable
Yes, it's Petmate! Here's the photo, I ordered it today.
Petmate Top Load Plastic Dog Kennel, Tan, X-Small, 24"L - Walmart.com

At Target and the garden center?
When you said you spent time with your friend.

I've wanted those in my yard for yonks.
My Australian ex used to say Yonks all the time.

My positive is that I ordered the above cat carrier, some Sumatra ground coffee, Ripple pea milk, and some interesting toothpaste- Sensodyne Intensive Enamel Repair. :thumbsup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful borb, MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles ! *Whose muscles were they?* :lol2:
Sounds like an exciting shopping, M maggiedemi and I hope that toothpaste works well for you! *I got "yonks" from who-knows-where! It sounded good so I took it*:lolup:
The yards are looking very nice today, and my gardeners trimmed/shaped a rose that was going absolutely crazy, plus a big old camellia right beside it. That makes it much easier to get at my grapefruit without sustaining a bunch of thorn wounds. The tree bore 3x what it ever has this year! and will not give many fruits next year because I'm sure it's very tired after overworking like that. Plus, because it was COVERED with fruits, it didn't have many places to flower. What a wonderful little tree it is! It's a dwarf that I bought for my parents, yes, yonks ago. It came in one of those wood plank tubs and then they transferred it to the ground.
Well, I finally had to order my second smartphone. My wonderful little iPhone is not long for this world. I was hoping to hold out awhile longer, but 4 years of heavy use is pretty good, I'd say. I won't get the pretty rose gold that this one is, but it'll be my sleek black beauty and I'm hoping to find a good cat case for it.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful borb, MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles ! *Whose muscles were they?* :lol2:
It took me 3 tries to get that. :paperbag::lol:

I just found a new very exciting looking science curriculum for us. I'm still researching. But it focuses on things like Machines and Motion, Heat and Energy. I think it will REALLY interest DS. :yess: And it looks pretty affordable. I'm thinking we will use it to supplament our other science; which is focused on sea creatures next year.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the wonderful opportunity to meet a cat in a florist/garden shop :).
Don't you just love meeting shop cats? They make me a repeat customer who recommends the businesses to everyone I know. I bought my mom a book called, THE CAT MADE ME BUY IT! which she loved and now I have it. People knew cats were big attractions and that they were good for business. We would do well to review that and reinstitute those policies. Shop cats are wonderful!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Speaking of reading, our local library has been closed due to the pandemic since March. This week they opened the drive-up window which means I can request a book to be put on hold and pick it up at the window. Not sure what I'll choose but so happy I'll be able to choose a new book. 📖

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive today is that I spend most of the day reading. My book was so good that I couldn't put it down. :heartshape:
What book? ?

Speaking of reading, our local library has been closed due to the pandemic since March. This week they opened the drive-up window which means I can request a book to be put on hold and pick it up at the window. Not sure what I'll choose but so happy I'll be able to choose a new book. 📖
Lucky! I've been wondering when the one around here may do that because they have a drive through pick up. Not that I want them to rush opening, but if they were open, I was thinking of ordering books.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
DH isn’t a big reader; but he enjoys Frank Peretti. That’s not my style if fiction. :lol: I haven’t heard if we can request books yet. I have a few lined up on my kindle anyway. And I saw a sale ad for several authors I meant to check out.
I bet you would like Nicole Baart's books. She started out writing Christian books, but has branched out. I've read all of them
Nicole Baart – Author

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Sooo hot and humid with dangerous dew points. Please be careful for those of you who are
experiencing the same weather as NE Ohio.. No worries here as my ac is on and working well.

I gave Big Cal a total haircut!! She looks weird but loves it! I can now kiss her sweet skin. It's
about an inch long or less, and a bit more in spots I missed.I cut very close to her skin in some
areas. It's a work in progress, I'll have Kaylee take a pic.I'm keeping it short for the summer. Even
with ac, she had way too much hair to be comfortable. The bristles now go all they through to her
skin while I gently brush her and she loves it, angel baby.

Will be day of staying in. I ventured out off and on yesterday to water plants. Thirteen tomato plants
in the solo cup!!

Nice pics of everyone's babies!💖

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*I got "yonks" from who-knows-where! It sounded good so I took it*
Probably from the Australian. He used to chat with you a little bit on the picture threads.

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet a cat in a florist/garden shop
They probably wouldn't allow cats in shops here in NY. They are so strict about everything!

Persia was a cuddle monster for a couple of hours.
What a little doll...Munequita in Spanish. 😍

My positive is I will be getting some cool things in our Aldi order this week, it arrives on Friday. Crumbled Blue Cheese, Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, Quinoa Crunch Veggie Burgers, vegetarian Chickenless Tenders. I think the refried beans I ordered have lard in them, so I will have to give those to Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.