Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My new quilt arrived! It's very pretty. It's the first one I've bought myself in years. Either Nicole gave them to me
as gifts or I got her old ones. I'm going to wash it before I put it on so it smells good.

Seeing the first robin yesterday really perked me up!

EDIT: I let Cal out for her morning walk-about. She hasn't been straying too far from the deck lately because
of the stress from the loud noises when my neighbors moved and then the sounds of saws and drills while
my landlord put in new sinks, countertops, etc. I thought she was inside on the bed because she had come back
in but she wasn't there when I went up. I put the motion light on, flicked it off and on several times but she didn't
come home. I called her and she finally came. She must've snuck out when I took out a bag of rubbish, pew!
So she was gone for over an hour 15 mins!! That's long for her. Now she's on her blanket beside be where she
belongs.💝

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I called her and she finally came.
So glad she came back! When Demi escaped he was gone for 2 days. I nearly lost my mind.

My positive for today is I got my 2 pound bag of French Vanilla Cappuccino. I really hope this tastes similar to Sunoco. I wish I could find out their supplier. Nobody else's tastes as good as theirs.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
So glad she came back! When Demi escaped he was gone for 2 days. I nearly lost my mind.

My positive for today is I got my 2 pound bag of French Vanilla Cappuccino. I really hope this tastes similar to Sunoco. I wish I could find out their supplier. Nobody else's tastes as good as theirs.
Just call them and ask them.

2 days?? I would have been frantic. My darling Nikki got out through the slider screen
and was gone for 2 days as well. He only weighed 5 pounds and my ex-husband insisted
he be declawed:fuming::censored:. I was so afraid he would get his butt kicked. I placed a $200.00
reward in the paper. The entire neighborhood was searching for him. My ex=husband came
up from Columbus to assist in the search. He got a call from the Governor's assistant,
the last interview before he was promoted to Deputy Director of the Dept, of Technology.
He said he would reschedule it and I said no, go. Well, that night I heard a knock on my door and
it was my neighbor, Pam, saying I think Nikki is at your back door and he was!! Gone for a little
over 48 hours. I must've kissed him 100 times, Did you figure out where Demi was?

Sorry I hijacked your thread, ha!💖

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just call them and ask them.
I doubt Sunoco would tell me their cappuccino supplier. I know it's in a bag though, because I saw the lady open the machine once with a key, and there was a bag in there.

Did you figure out where Demi was?
He was in the woods playing with the neighbor's cat! I saw him when he poked his head out of the trees. He pretended he didn't even know me. I got him to come back with kibble. He can't find that in the woods. :thumbsup:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I doubt Sunoco would tell me their cappuccino supplier. I know it's in a bag though, because I saw the lady open the machine once with a key, and there was a bag in there.

He was in the woods playing with the neighbor's cat! I saw him when he poked his head out of the trees. He pretended he didn't even know me. I got him to come back with kibble. He can't find that in the woods. :thumbsup:
The employee probably will tell you the brand if you ask.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my results with the cappuccino. The positive is only one terrible one!

Delicious brands:
Great Value
Superior
Hills Bros.

Terrible brand:
Cappuccino Supreme

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi all - someone posted (I think one of these social forums) of a concern about a lack of information regarding pets and Covid-19. I've been searching these past couple days and can't find that post so that I could direct them to the thread linked below.

Thanks to Maxfund Shelter here in Denver for providing this information which is extremely positive of them, and hopefully a source of a little bit of calm;

Information about pets and Covid-19 from WHO and the ASPCA

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my old classmates is holding a facebook live tarot card readings! Watching it and nice to hear her voice.

Also, had a really great interview today... why does everything sound like so much fun?!?!?! How am I going to decide what I'm going to do?!?! 🤣 So that's another positive, there are so many amazing opportunities that may be possible in my near future.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a pack of 7 12"x12" canvases at Michaels. One of them had a puncture so I got 15% off plus 2 coupons so I can go back and buy more when I've used up these ones. :hyper:

And don't worry... I can patch the damaged canvas but if I'm going to sell what I paint, I'd mark the price down of course.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The Rowe Sanctuary Crane Cam has a fabulous sunset tonight (if you get to their cam tonight, just rewind to see it), and the sandhill cranes are, as always, amazing!

View attachment 327113
That is so beautiful!!

My neighbors on the other side of the duplex moved out 3 weeks ago and no one has moved in yet,
I'm wondering with all that is going on, if it may take awhile for someone to move in. On a good note🎵(hee,hee)
I can blast music if I want. The walls are very thin here so I wasn't able to do that before.

Washed my new quilt and shams. It's a really pretty set and the quilt is lightweight so it doesn't need to be
washed in a commercial washer. I have a sleep number bed and I lowered it yesterday so it would be softer,
feels so good. Cal seems to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.