The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
it is a pity that we live far from you and cannot help you from time to time:(
Awwww.....thank you so much! That means a lot. You and Nicky could come to my house
and bring Alex and Mystique as well.I make very good tea and coffee although I don't drink
it anymore.💖

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
we also don’t drink caffeinated / tein drinks :) you are doing the right thing :)
Oh, I have 2 cups of tea with caffeine in the morning. Then I switch to herbal or hot water
with organic lemons. Doc said it was ok, just not after 12:00pm. The hot water and lemons
are good for the digestive system💖

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I have 2 cups of tea with caffeine in the morning. Then I switch to herbal or hot water
with organic lemons. Doc said it was ok, just not after 12:00pm. The hot water and lemons
are good for the digestive system💖
warm, but not hot :) we like raw water drinks and just raw water :) of course, it should be well-purified water :)

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
we are worried about cats locked in homes :( we can see homeless cats and try to help them, but what happens to those we don’t see? :( the police are too concerned about the rights of people who supposedly have the right to do anything in their home, including with cats :(
You are right, but here in Ohio an animal abuse law was passed several years ago. A man who shot and killed a dog got a year in
prison. I feel he should have gotten life.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The positive thing about this law it that it is enforced.

Chilly and rainy today but Cal has been out several times.I wait at the door for her. It's not
cold just very damp. She loves to sit on the deck, smelling the rain, darling girl.💖 or
maybe waiting for Andreas, the new gentleman caller. :hugs:

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The positive thing about this law it that it is enforced.

Chilly and rainy today but Cal has been out several times.I wait at the door for her. It's not
cold just very damp. She loves to sit on the deck, smelling the rain, darling girl.💖 or
maybe waiting for Andreas, the new gentleman caller. :hugs:
let her invite him to the house :)

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are worried about cats locked in homes :( we can see homeless cats and try to help them, but what happens to those we don’t see? :( the police are too concerned about the rights of people who supposedly have the right to do anything in their home, including with cats :(
That's so scary to think about. Thankful you've been able to save some. Our family cat, Sunnie, was rescued from a situation where him and many cats where left in a home without food. <3 Did you see that video someone posted about a guy in China checking on cats for people who couldn't get back to their homes? I cried twice during that video!! Once because it was such an amazing thing to do, but again when that one cat may have gotten out of the apartment and fallen and died from the balcony. It's so sad it is a reality that cats may be left in homes and cannot or will not be fed. Does this happen often around you?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive for today is that Papa John's is giving us our next 2 pizzas for free, since they messed up our last one. We had one of them last night and it was perfect. Bonus positive: I'm having an apple fritter for lunch with a cup of vanilla cappuccino. 🍕☕🍩

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's so scary to think about. Thankful you've been able to save some. Our family cat, Sunnie, was rescued from a situation where him and many cats where left in a home without food. <3 Did you see that video someone posted about a guy in China checking on cats for people who couldn't get back to their homes? I cried twice during that video!! Once because it was such an amazing thing to do, but again when that one cat may have gotten out of the apartment and fallen and died from the balcony. It's so sad it is a reality that cats may be left in homes and cannot or will not be fed. Does this happen often around you?
in a small suburb everyone knows each other and their animals :) therefore, “losing” someone here is more difficult :)

Status
Not open for further replies.