Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
COLD! (-8 F) but beautiful sunrise.
View attachment 322526
So pristine!! How is Theo?

We had sun yesterday and more in the forecast for today!! It's been so long since we have had a day
with total sun. I had a very warm bath and was feeling cozy, I needed more sleep as I had had a rough
night.I opened my tablet, Cal was behind me up against my pillow pawing my back and the next thing
i knew it was after 12:30pm. I sleep better during the day than at night..I felt so revitalized afer the nap.
Hope you're all doing ok.:wave3::sunshine:🌷🌷

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I just want to share something that happened about a week ago with Sundar.

I was in bed with really bad abdominal pain. I was rolled on my side, curled up, as you do with that kind of pain.
Sundar came racing in, jumped up on the bed and was looking me up and down.. then he lay alongside me at the front, at the back, and then came back to the front at right angles to my body, legs outstretched, paws right on the area of pain, and started pummelling (making bread). Usually when he does that his claws come out a little and I have to stop him, but this time, no claws. Just gentle massage.

Not only do I love my boy, but he's also a medical intuitive. :redheartpump:
I'm thinking a lot of cats and other animals are, but this was just so obvious. :)

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I was in bed with really bad abdominal pain. I was rolled on my side, curled up, as you do with that kind of pain.
Sundar came racing in, jumped up on the bed and was looking me up and down.. then he lay alongside me at the front, at the back, and then came back to the front at right angles to my body, legs outstretched, paws right on the area of pain, and started pummelling (making bread). Usually when he does that his claws come out a little and I have to stop him, but this time, no claws. Just gentle massage.

I'm thinking a lot of cats and other animals are, but this was just so obvious. :)
they heal both the body and the soul ... share their nine lives ...

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

Wowza, he knew his mommy was unwell, what a sweet boy!!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive for today is that I made a list and I only have about 100 hot sauces left to buy and I'll have tried pretty much every brand. It will probably take me at least a few years to try that many though. 🌶

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I was out-of-town for a week and DH told me Carleton did not sleep in bed. But guess what? When I came home he not only jumped in bed but cuddled up next to me and purred all through the night. :lovecat3: DH took good care of him but he said Carleton is glued to me.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had another really great interview today! Pleasantly surprised and very glad I took the chance applying to the position. It stated it was only part-time, and was the only non-fulltime I applied to, but was told during the interview when I asked about approximate hours per week expected since the job posting stated it was a part-time position, that with the amount of experience I had they would be able to offer a full 40 hours/week, 6 month position, if I was chosen! :happycat: That was super exciting to hear!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Just Cal and me today. Crabby helper is not coming in:yess::thumbsup: I'll do a few light chores
Cal's private areas need attended to so I'll work on that. She's sleeping beside me now
making those adorable cooing, snorting, snoring, and chirping sounds, darling girl.
Going to read a bit as well and may binge watch Sex&theCity but I'm missing Season 5
so maybe I'll watch About Last Night(1986) or Pretty in Pink.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went looking at houses yesterday and found one we both really like!
That's exciting! Is it in town, near the stores & restaurants?

My positive for today is my dad bought me $50 worth of hot sauce for Valentine's Day. I don't need anymore hot sauce, but how could I resist? I'm not gonna say no to free hot sauce! :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pretty in Pink.
one of my favorites.

I’m pretty low on positives these days, so I’ll give you one from a week and a half ago. My mammogram results came back ok. I’ve had to have a biopsy and had to get addition scans done before, so this is a big deal for me.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
one of my favorites.

I’m pretty low on positives these days, so I’ll give you one from a week and a half ago. My mammogram results came back ok. I’ve had to have a biopsy and had to get addition scans done before, so this is a big deal for me.
YAY KAREN!!!! :hugs: :thumbsup::hugs::redheartpump:🌷:sunshine::cheerleader::grouphug::rock:💖💝
That's an amazing positive!! I'm so happy to hear that!!
You needed that after all that has been going on.
Love,
Mia xxxx

Maybe go out for a huge, fattening lunch and see a movie
or watch one at home one with Abby.💟

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty in Pink.
I second AbbysMom AbbysMom vote for Pretty in Pink. :thumbsup: It's such an iconic 80's movie and wonderful music.

Like M maggiedemi on the search for new hot sauce I've been trying to track down a new granola I fell in love with while out-of-town. It's not difficult to find but finding it at a reasonable price is my goal. My positive is that I think I've narrowed it down. 🥣

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's exciting! Is it in town, near the stores & restaurants?

My positive for today is my dad bought me $50 worth of hot sauce for Valentine's Day. I don't need anymore hot sauce, but how could I resist? I'm not gonna say no to free hot sauce! :thumbsup:
Yeah, it's farther out in the suburbs, but there are still plenty of shops and restaurants.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Maybe go out for a huge, fattening lunch and see a movie
or watch one at home one with Abby.💟
All I have been doing since my brother went into the hospital is getting pizza delivery. I need a non-fattening lunch. :flail:

That is wonderful news! How is Abby doing? :hugs:
Oh Abby. Abby always has perfect timing and the day they were taking my brother off of life support she got really sick again and we had to bring her to the vet. Thankfully she is doing much better again. :redheartpump: That's another positive, right?

Joan M

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Abby doing better is a great positive. I'm so glad.

Mine is the friendly feral cat I took in before Christmas and who has been hiding from me for almost two months now came out of the closet in the basement this afternoon where she's been hiding. Acted like it wasn't her fault she hadn't seen me for months! Lots of rubbing and headbutts and, unfortunately for my hands, a couple of swats. But I'm delighted!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My daughter met her new pediatrician today and loved her. She can be a bit shy but liked her old one; who retired. So having her take to a new person right away was a blessing.

I also found out DD put on an inch in height since December and is in the 99th percentile for height. 😯 It seems like every year that percentile has creeped up just a bit. So I’m on my way to becoming the shortest person in my house. 😅 I’m glad boys get their growth spurts later! 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.