The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is I'm looking forward to going out for breakfast this morning. The restaurant has a kitsch atmosphere and great comfort food. It's cloudy but stopped snowing yesterday afternoon so the roads are clear.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive for today is tomorrow is Monday and the start of a new week. I know that most people seem to hate Mondays, but I think of it as a clean slate to start again. ☀
I like Mondays, too. Especially since I'm in school, and enjoy going to classes. That's a really positive way to view Mondays! I love it!

My positive is I'm looking forward to going out for breakfast this morning. The restaurant has a kitsch atmosphere and great comfort food. It's cloudy but stopped snowing yesterday afternoon so the roads are clear.
How was breakfast? What'd you get?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
How was breakfast? What'd you get?
Delicious, thanks for asking. :thumbsup: They serve homemade cornbread free of charge and I ordered a scramble with sautéed spinach, roasted mushrooms and artichoke hearts. It came with seasoned potatoes and raisin brioche toast. I had 3 cups of coffee too.
We made a few stops along the way which made it a positive day.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Delicious, thanks for asking. :thumbsup: They serve homemade cornbread free of charge and I ordered a scramble with sautéed spinach, roasted mushrooms and artichoke hearts. It came with seasoned potatoes and raisin brioche toast. I had 3 cups of coffee too.
We made a few stops along the way which made it a positive day.
How wonderful! That sounds delicious! I absolutely love cooked vegetables and am now craving an omelette even though I don't eat eggs too much, haha.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi rugged up means you're wearing a lot of clothing to keep warm
AbbysMom AbbysMom How Is Abby doing?

Had a good day yesterday. Watched 2 movies, Dead Calm and Clear and Present Danger, 2 of my faves.
Only washed a few smalls, ran out of laundry detergent. I think I'm allergic to Cal. When she is close to me
while on the bed and I'm petting her, I get congested and my eyes itch. Whenever I stroke or pet her and
then touch my eyes, they begin to itch. But no worries because I don't care, ha!! Will try not to touch my
eyes till after I've washed my hands if I've patted her. Nicole sent down Jambalaya and corn bread last
night, soo good, and Daniel is coming home today for a few days.:thumbsup::yess:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
homemade cornbread free of charge and I ordered a scramble with sautéed spinach, roasted mushrooms and artichoke hearts. It came with seasoned potatoes and raisin brioche toast.
Oh man, that sounds so good all together! :yummy:

Jambalaya and corn bread
That sounds like a good combo too. :yummy:

My positive for today is I finished those lattes that I didn't like because they were too weak. Now I can go back to my vanilla cappuccino which is much richer in taste. ☕

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Got the message this morning. Shower glass install is Thursday and the master bathroom remodel will be totally done. This means by Thursday night I will be having my first shower in three months. I do have another tub/shower combo in my other bathroom but the shower head is too high up for a five footer and so it has been baths and washing my hair in the sink since late October.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spent my holiday Monday on horseback wandering all these horse trails and along the river...brings you back to earth and the wildlife doesn't care when you get close on horseback.
It was a nice calming relaxing day, it has been a long time since we have got out and done that.
Paying for it now though..be sitting on a pillow at work today.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Spent my holiday Monday on horseback wandering all these horse trails and along the river...brings you back to earth and the wildlife doesn't care when you get close on horseback.
It was a nice calming relaxing day, it has been a long time since we have got out and done that.
Paying for it now though..be sitting on a pillow at work today.
I grew up with horses and I do remember that pain. Best way to get rid of it is to go out riding again as soon as possible.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive is from the past but realized that in 2019 our 3 cats were healthy all year! I hope this trend continues!! I still consider myself a newer cat parent (4 years) and in that short amount of time I had to go through various ailments. Out cats are aged 4.5, 6.5 and 7.5.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
in 2019 our 3 cats were healthy all year!
This is fantastic, good for you!!

This is a sideways positive, one of my Bettas is a little weird, but I've determined that all the other parameters that could be effecting him are good (unless it's the weather/barometer, and I can't do a whole lot about that lol)

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally completed 2 cover letters for grad school. Sent to professor and career person at school to review. One due on Feb. 2, one Feb. 15. Now I'm looking for jobs and getting excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.