The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally getting a technician to come and and fix my internet.
I have been arguing with them since before Christmas that it isnt my computer, its a bad connection in the street.
They started monitoring my line over the weekend and then called and told me you have a connection problem. :doh2:
Hopefully tonight it wont take me 4-5 minutes to download a pic or 18 minutes to see pics in any TCS threads.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A couple things were absolutely fantastic today - Poppycat ate a brand he sometimes has been reluctant about yay! Traffic on Interstate 25 North is still thin on an early Sunday morning, and the draft horse shows were PHENOMENAL!!
The three horse hitch is called a unicorn hitch :), and is a real challenge to drive. Then Sunday morning was the less formal farm working horses. There were Percherons, (black and dapple grey), Clydesdales, Belgians and Shires.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sparkle was sitting on my left knee and Lelia comes over and decides to settle on my right. Two second later, Sparkle decided she didn't want to be by Lelia, and two minutes later Lelia left, but for a glorious moment I not only had Lelia on my lap, but both girls!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple things were absolutely fantastic today - Poppycat ate a brand he sometimes has been reluctant about yay! Traffic on Interstate 25 North is still thin on an early Sunday morning, and the draft horse shows were PHENOMENAL!!
The three horse hitch is called a unicorn hitch :), and is a real challenge to drive. Then Sunday morning was the less formal farm working horses. There were Percherons, (black and dapple grey), Clydesdales, Belgians and Shires.
Yay Poppycat!!

Very cold here this morning. Cal hasn't ventured out since Friday. My neighbors are supposed to shovel but they haven't. It's in the lease agreement that the tenants take care of lawn care and snow removal. When they moved in last May they told me not to worry about
shoveling, ha would do it, Well they haven't done it yet. Oh well. I have warm boots, ha!!
Cal is sleeping beside me on a very warm throw. She's making her lovely sounds; coos, snorts, sighs, so sweet.💝

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
After a couple day absence, the deer are back napping on the ground behind the hedge. I am still so amazed. In the fifteen years I have lived here I have never even seen deer running through our suburban neighborhood but now this pair are definitely considering my back yard their home.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There were Percherons, (black and dapple grey), Clydesdales, Belgians and Shires.
Good lord, those are magnificent creatures! Swoon. 😍🐎🐎🐎

for a glorious moment I not only had Lelia on my lap, but both girls!
That sounds like heaven. :cloud9:

My positive for today is I got some flaxseed/chia seed packets. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, maybe add them to my sandwich or on peanut butter toast. I want to try to get more Omegas in my diet for my hair. :crossfingers:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive for today is I got some flaxseed/chia seed packets. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet
I put Bob's Redmill organic whole ground flaxseed in my oatmeal. I know a lot of people who add chia seeds in the blender when they make fruit smoothies.

My positive is one of my daughters got good news today - very, very good news! :thumbsup:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cold here again today...too cold for hubby to do anything outside.My positive is that he brought in his frames and other assorted bee stuff and sat at the dining room table and put new wax foundation in to his frames and I was at the other end,drinking my coffee and watching the birds...and the cats at the window losing their minds at the birds.Ears back,tails all poofy and chattering away...so funny!Such a lovely morning!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a badly needed massage today. Man it felt so good! I need to figure out my budget do that I can get it done somewhat regularly. Maybe once a month for a while.
That sounds great! Miss massages. They were one of the first things to cut out when I went back to school.

What massages do you like? Ever tried a deep tissue? Those are my favorite and really relaxes me!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodness, it's beastly. bitter cold here, but no worries as I am rugged up in fleece pj bottoms, long sleeved t-shirt. hoodie,
warm robe, hat, Dr. Sholls cozy, warm socks, and very warm ugg slippers. Kat0121 Kat0121 have a spare room, ha??:lol2:

M maggiedemi Flax seed is very good for the digestive system which must be kept healthy as that is how your immune
system stays healthy. Good choice!! It's good mixed with yogurt.:thumbsup:

Nicole called last night after work and asked if I needed anything from Giant Eagle as she was there and buying.
I got meat loaf and mashed potatoes, stuffed peppers, mac&cheese, pot pies, all frozen Stouffer's dinners. More
fruit, multi-grain Tuscany bread, soo good. Deli meat, romaine lettuce, cukes, carrots and most important, a coconut
creme pie, yum!! Marie Calender's makes the best. My freezer is so full I cannot fit anything else in it. Love my sis!!
💖💝

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My positive was waking up and realizing it was snowing out!
That's a really positive way of thinking about the snow. I would be like 😭👎

I am rugged up
I never heard that expression before. I guess it means all cozy and warm? 🙂

My positive for today is I found some cute shirts on Walmart's website for $5. I think I might try getting some more color into my wardrobe like lavender, sky blue, and hunter green. I usually wear black or gray. It can't hurt to try it, for $5!

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds great! Miss massages. They were one of the first things to cut out when I went back to school.

What massages do you like? Ever tried a deep tissue? Those are my favorite and really relaxes me!
I normally don't indulge in massages. Unless I'm vacationing in a country with low costs of living. I just started because I got into a small car accident. But gosh, it's going to be hard to give this up now lol. I don't think I've done deep tissue but I think it's something I would like. I don't really like soft massages.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a really positive way of thinking about the snow. I would be like 😭👎
Haha, guess it is! It's been different for me since being at school. One because we only get dustings here with maybe 1-2 that stick (except for last year in December where we had 12+ inches over the course of 2 days- funny story, I had just rented a rental car my future landlady let me park in my future driveway. I had to shovel that car out the day before I needed to leave, haha. I was worried I wouldn't get it done in time. I also had bought a tiny shovel that I let someone borrow and it broke, so I was using an even tinier shovel to move snow. Ended up using the shovel to cut a 12 in x12 in block to lift out, haha. It was so tiring, but I knew I had to keep going! I needed to make it back for a family cruise.) compared to back in Illinois with multiple times with 3+ inches. Two because I normally only walk to classes and have little I have to drive my car to, so if it is snowing I can just enjoy the prettiness and not have to drive in it. Three there isn't enough that I'd have to shovel my driveway, and betting if it did snow that much, it would be warmer in a few days and start to melt anyway, compared to back in Illinois where snows accumulate and may not melt for weeks at a time.

Do you get a lot of snow where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.