The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful day today...sun is out,sky is a beautiful blue and it's in the 50's.Sat at the table this morning drinking my coffee(sinless pastry decaf..oh my!),watching the birds,and who hops up on the table but my big tuxedo boy Whiskers.
He comes and sits by me,and starts to snuggle.Before I know it,the front paws are around my neck,the cold wet nose is buried in my bathrobe and he starts to purr.
Needless to say,I'm a big schmooz too!Great day in the morning!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up this morning and had my good cup decaffeinated coffee...or 2 maybe 3....This is after fed my boy Snowball...Me and snowball just sat on the couch and was looking out the window..and it was complete silence...It was like we were in the moment....And realized how important it is to keep my New Year Goal...

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up at a new (Penthouse) apartment on the first day of the year. As I opened my eyes I saw my cats by the huge bedroom window and looking outside, at the sun that was about to rise, with all those marvelous colors in the sky. I then got up, made myself a cup of coffee and went outside to the rooftop which is exclusively for our flat and watched my Bourbon looking at me from the kitchen window.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up at a new (Penthouse) apartment on the first day of the year. As I opened my eyes I saw my cats by the huge bedroom window and looking outside, at the sun that was about to rise, with all those marvelous colors in the sky. I then got up, made myself a cup of coffee and went outside to the rooftop which is exclusively for our flat and watched my Bourbon looking at me from the kitchen window.
Penthouse, wowza!! Would love to see pics!!

Sunny day yesterday for the new year. Nicole made pork roast, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin cake with creme cheese
frosting. I got an extra container of mashed potatoes!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Penthouse, wowza!! Would love to see pics!!

Sunny day yesterday for the new year. Nicole made pork roast, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin cake with creme cheese
frosting. I got an extra container of mashed potatoes!
Nothing too fancy about this apartment. I just love the bigger windows. “Penthouse” just sounds too rich. LOL. Anyway, this was what me and the cats woke up to at New Year’s day.
DF8A8696-B3A2-47AD-8172-E89BFB628CFF.jpeg

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up at a new (Penthouse) apartment
Penthouse?! Fancy!💰💵 :thumbsup:

My positive for today is I was feeling down, so I bought myself a care package from Walmart. I got Vanilla Cappuccino, Vanilla Latte, Hot Spicy Honey, Sweatpants, and some Underwear (or as Mia6 Mia6 calls them, Smalls :lol:)
Free shipping with a $35 order! You all know how I love a bargain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.