The Positive Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
AbbysMom AbbysMom Wowza, she gained her weight back quickly!! Sounds like she is on the mend.

Had take-out with Daniel yesterday at Swenson's, our fave burger place. He's leaving this morning
but may come back again before he starts working in April. He's so much fun, such a jokester.
I'm going to watch some movies today and wash bedding.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had lunch and dinner again at our local diner :) she has real home cooking
I love diners! We only have 4 left in town.

My positive is I'm having pineapple pizza for lunch today. My mom's car broke down last night when she was on the way home with it and she didn't get towed home until 10pm. :eek2: But better late than never. :thumbsup: 🍕🍕

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My positive is while watching tv this morning I saw a video and immediately thought of rubysmama rubysmama - it's about a man sitting on a bench in a park who starts belting out a Bon Jovi song and before you know it everyone at the park joins in. :thumbsup:
Guy Sings Bon Jovi's 'Livin' On A Prayer' In Park, Everyone In Park Surprisingly Joins In - Digg
How cool is that !!!! :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Oh, and in case there's someone who didn't already know ...
1580585155510.png

I was wondering how we could get rubysmama rubysmama to come to this thread. That just might do it and that would be very positive. ;)
Yup, all you have to do is mention Bon Jovi, and I'll show up.:lol:
Course tagging me helped too. ;)

So, I guess I have to post something positive now, right. :headscratch:

Oh ... the snow that was forecast for today ended up being just flurries. So no shoveling required. :woohoo:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens have been cracking me up lately with their curiosity of Isabelle. Persia has been extra interested lately and will pop out at Isabelle slightly to say hi or follow her to see what she is doing. The other day, Persia was happily cuddling on my lap, but a sudden interest shook her awake and she sat up with intense attention. Isabelle strolled into the living room Persia and I were in, and Persia jumped down and excitedly walked right over to Isabelle. Awww! Then Isabelle jumped up to sit with me, and Persia came up, too. Persia wanted to keep staring at Isabelle, so Persia leaned backwards against me and was staring at Isabelle with her head upside down, haha! She was so fixated on watching her. Too funny and cute!

20200128_155851.jpg
20200128_155905.jpg

Katrina even got in on the sneak up on Isabelle action last week and said hi by getting really close to Isabelle, before Isabelle realized how close Katrina was, haha.
:crackup:
20200112_141258.jpg

Isabelle still gets cranky and teaches the kittens boundaries, but it is nice to see the kittens still accept her and want to be friends. They show hesitation and boundary respect at times, but do not show fear.

Another cute thing tonight, and the second time I saw it. Katrina jumped onto the top of the cat scratcher (she can sit on top) and Isabelle was on the armrest of the couch next to the scratcher. Isabelle growled and swiped a couple times at Katrina, and Katrina lightly tapped her paw on Isabelle's head :crackup:before Katrina jumped down because Isabelle continue to swipe at her. It's just such an innocent tap on Isabelle's head, almost playful, so cute!

One more happy pic! It is more rare that Isabelle tolerates Katrina so close, especially for cuddling, but this happened, too!
20200130_133816.jpg

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a wonderful 60* day with sun today. Wore my shorts, and enjoyed the sunshine while relocating chairs and tables during workstudy. Since no rain scheduled, left the windows open for the cats. Katrina was meowing at me in the window when I walked to the front door, awwww! :hugs:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We also had gorgeous weather today. My kids spent a couple hours out in the fresh air.

I also received a surprise in the mail from a friend in memory of Noodles.:rbheart: I actually spotted it in a store this weekend and had put it on my Amazon wishlist. The little gray cat caught my eye.:hearthrob: When Noodles comes home they will sit together.:redheartpump::rbheart:
E476A55C-7D88-401B-9C73-4EA4129E2BAA.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I went birthday shopping for my great niece who is turning 3. I purchased an adorable top from Frozen II and the teacher in me also found a matching math learner game for ages 3 and up. I can't wait to send it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.