The Positive Thread 2020

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
Will be hot today......will wash some sheets and smalls.
I hope it gets hot here! This weather is so confusing, I never know how to dress anymore. Yesterday going down the road it felt like summer, and coming back the breeze felt like winter. Weird.

my 3 walks yesterday
How many hours do you walk total per day? I always walk 2 hours.

My positive is we tried a new toothpaste which was a gel instead of a paste, and I really love it! It seems to work better and much less messy in a gel. I don't know why I never buy gel, I always just grab the paste for some reason. It's Kiss My Face in the orange mint gel flavor. I probably would buy a cheaper one, but my mom wanted the natural fancy stuff.

klunick

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Reaction score
I hope it gets hot here! This weather is so confusing, I never know how to dress anymore. Yesterday going down the road it felt like summer, and coming back the breeze felt like winter. Weird.

How many hours do you walk total per day? I always walk 2 hours.

My positive is we tried a new toothpaste which was a gel instead of a paste, and I really love it! It seems to work better and much less messy in a gel. I don't know why I never buy gel, I always just grab the paste for some reason. It's Kiss My Face in the orange mint gel flavor. I probably would buy a cheaper one, but my mom wanted the natural fancy stuff.
When I walk with the husband, it takes 30-40 minutes because he walks slow. We only do 1 mile. When I go by myself, it is at least an hour to an hour and a half. I go at least 3 miles usually.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Reaction score
Mastiff's are a gentle giant for sure! :heartshape: I remember Bullmastiff's were our vet's favorite breed. She is retired now but had a statue of a mastiff at the entrance to the office. Can't wait to see more pics of Augustus as he grows up.
That is so sweet of your vet and I agree that they are gentle giants. This is my first experience with owning one. My hubby has owned them before in the past and is experienced. He loves them and I can see why. Augustus has completely stolen both of our hearts. I’ll be sure to post photos as he matures.