The obligatory “exercise” video

Mango*#*

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is dedicated to my dad. He loved all animals and he didn’t get to meet Mango. He really would have enjoyed watching her in person and from video. Mango does her best workout here and then rests. I guess they all have that uncontrollable need to chase the dot.

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mango!:lol: I love that name so much. I'm sure your dad is watching from above and admiring her super dedication to health and fitness!:hyper: She is the fastest girl, look at her gooooooo:clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mango*#*

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Dad really would be happy to see how she brightens our lives. We were impressed with Mango’s newfound persistence. Really didn’t want to give up. A year ago she didn’t have that fighting spirit. Rescue cats are very resilient but it takes time.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was watching Mango chasing the dot and one of my boy's came to watch with me. Me and Patches both agree excellent paw speed and yes Mango the dot is real and can be caught :lol: I'm sure your dad will be looking on loving every minute of joy Mango brings to you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mango*#*

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our daughter has tried this in the past and that's about what she did too. She would swipe a few times and then give up on it. For some reason on these clips she was really determined.