The New Wall Clock For The Bathroom....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I saw this and thought it was awesome! It should get here within the next couple of weeks. I think I got the last one....until he can make some new ones.

Cat Wall Clock. Kitten. Cat Lover. Solid Steel. 15 Inch Wide. Quartz Clock Movement. Powder Coated Finish. Flat Black Texture.

You know, I said I wanted one room in the house that had nothing "cat". That didn't last long.

On another note, does anybody know where I can get a Philadelphia Eagles soap dispenser? The only ones I can find are in a collection with the waste basket, dispenser, tumbler, toothbrush holder, etc. He only wants the soap dispenser. I can't find just that. When I Googled "Philadelphia Eagles Soap Dispenser" several places come up (BB & B, WayFair, etc.), but they don't really have any.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi - LOVE that clock, thank you for a great gift idea!!
Did you try their team's website gift et al store? ebay?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Love the clock!

This is the only soap dispenser I could find and you probably found it too. WM doesn't actually sell it. It is sold and shipped by a company called Sports Station out of California but they don't list it on the website anymore

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Philadelphia-Eagles-NFL-Bathroom-Pump-Dispenser/144165433

Nobody sells them not even the team website. They have everything else under the sun including a holder for dog poop bags and a glitter high heeled shoe bottle opener. Really.

I'd buy a plain black ceramic one and put a decal on it.

www.amazon.com/mDesign-Ceramic-Dispenser-Bathroom-Essential/dp/B01NBNCTJY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1523248184&sr=8-3&keywords=black+ceramic+soap+dispenser

www.amazon.com/Philadelphia-Champions-Reusable-Repositionable-Football/dp/B079Q8DYM3/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1523247780&sr=8-4&keywords=philadelphia+eagles+decal+super+bowl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys! He already PMed me to tell me that it was packed and will ship priority. It was a pleasure doing business with this man. I'm excited. I looked at so many cat clocks, but there was always something not quite right. When I checked reviews, people had issues with them, some of them were way too cheap-looking, some of them came apart, trying to insert a battery. Just too many things wrong. I hadn't spent much time on Etsy and decided to check it out. And there it was.

Thanks Kat0121 Kat0121 That's probably what we'll end up doing. I really looked last night and couldn't find anything. Ended up telling Rick to suggest something else. He'll get back to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks! I already talked to him about one for my sister for Christmas.