The "Missing TCS Members" Thread

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been here a long time; 10 years, and over that time I had gotten to know, and had become used to seeing certain people posting about their life and their cats and other pets. When you see someone actively posting for years, it's sad when they just vanish.

I'm starting this thread, hoping to get updates on  TCS Members that were active for a long time and then suddenly went "missing" and haven't posted in many months or even years.

If you are missing certain TCS Members and are hoping for an update on them, post their names in this thread. Maybe someone reading the thread will still be in contact with that person, or know of what happened to that person.  And maybe, even the person themselves will see the thread with their name in it and provide their own update.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
FlintMcCullough. I don't know her real name. She was a breeder of Maine Coons in Texas.

She was very helpful to me when I was considering adopting a purebred Ragdoll.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skippymjp

Dixie_Darlin   (She posted in 2012 after 2 years. Said that lots of things have happened and was looking forward to catching up. Then gone again. Hasn't been back since.)

fastnoc

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm here!! 

Just thought l would pop in after stepping down last year due to a busy social life and work.

The fur kids are doing great. Rosie's still a chatterbox and she's taught Jack well!. And Sophie is still the perfect lady

Oh and l heard from Ryan aka Hydroaxe a few weeks ago

Hope your all doing ok

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

I'm here!! 

Just thought l would pop in after stepping down last year due to a busy social life and work.

The fur kids are doing great. Rosie's still a chatterbox and she's taught Jack well!. And Sophie is still the perfect lady

Hope your all doing ok
 Hi @Rosiemac!!!  Good to hear from you!

So glad Rosie is still talking non-stop.  Some things should never change.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I'm here!! 

Hope your all doing ok
Hey you! It's great to see you again. Glad the kids are doing OK. I've missed hearing about Rosie's antics. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently if you put an "@" symbol before the person's name, they get an email.  I'm reposting all the names mentioned so far.

@white cat lover

@DarkMavis

@gemlady

@GingersMom

@Persi & Alley

@mrblanche

@Tavia'smom

@lookingglass

@CarolPetunia

@Snake_Lady

@SwampWitch

@Shoshanna

@Skippymjp
@Dixie_Darlin
@fastnoc

@elicon

Not sure why I can't do an @ symbol for elicon.  She has posts, but her name doesn't appear in the list when I type an @ before it.
http://www.thecatsite.com/t/292644/hey-everyone

Last edited:

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well hello there! i got a message saying I was mentioned!

I'm here. I still have wilbur and Tinker, and another stray I took in.

Unfortunately Wilbur has diabetes and epilepsy. i can't stop his seizures for some reason. he had one again last night so I stay awake with him the next 24 hours to make sure he doesn't have more.

he's happy though, just not when this happens. he still sleeps with me, and sits next to me pretty much 24/7. he gets two shots of insulin a day and 2 pills of Phenobarbital for the seizures. but they don't seem to be working

Tinker has gone rogue and doesn't really like being touched except when SHE wants to be petted lol. 

Nice to see eveyrone!

Last edited: