The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
That's what I ate this morning. I use all seperate ingredients because I don't like processed foods. Cranberries. Pecans-pumpkin seeds cinnamon. Dark brownsugar, oatmeal and nuke for a minute. Voila!
I'm going to do something similar with brown rice. Your posts have made me hungry for a yummy hot breakfast! :yummy:

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Laying back in bed until I go get the kitty from being neutered (finally). I've got three of the foster kittens laying in bed with me, and my foster failure dozer who was born here and he's HUGE now! Reminds me of how small he once was, and now his head is bigger than his whole body used to be! I love dozer, he's a brat for sure but he's still a very good boy who I love dearly.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats are a little more relaxed today and the five of us are hanging out taking it easy while my wife is at work. I have not got my hands, or should I say a thumb drive, on my wife's Christmas photos yet but I managed to shoot this today. It took an incredible amount of patience to get all four of them in and I barely managed to get this photo of all four.

RustyKittyZoeTazDec26_2017.JPG

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back home with Missy from the vet for the annual check up. She has been declared perfectly healthy - only her little heart was beating fast, but that was because she dislikes going to the vet; she didn't gain that much weight: only 100 grams compared to last year. She weighs 4kg 150gr now. She got her shot and has been dewormed. Missy and mom are happy and content now. She got a slice of roasted chicken.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I woke up tonight at around half past four,for no apparent reason. Freya usually sleeps between my knees (I haven't figured out why), but when she realized I was awake, she did the sweetest thing: she came purring, touched my no with her and curled on my shoulder. She hadn't done this since she was 3 months old, and it melted my heart. She eventualy moved back to her usual spot about 15 minutes later (she is petite, but too big for my shoulder, so I guess she was not really comfortable), but It made me so ridiculously happy that I wanted to share It here.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats are a little more relaxed today and the five of us are hanging out taking it easy while my wife is at work. I have not got my hands, or should I say a thumb drive, on my wife's Christmas photos yet but I managed to shoot this today. It took an incredible amount of patience to get all four of them in and I barely managed to get this photo of all four.

View attachment 211525
That is such a lovely shot, Shane Kent Shane Kent ! I imagine that it took an incredible amount of patience to get all four where you wanted, but your patience has been rewarded.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
20171226_120501.jpg
this is one of the foster kittens I decided to keep. I'm trying to decide whether to name her Caroline or Lucy...
She's a perfect addition to our weird cat family especially with the fosters cause she's very sweet and lovable to everyone.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
That is such a lovely shot, Shane Kent Shane Kent ! I imagine that it took an incredible amount of patience to get all four where you wanted, but your patience has been rewarded.
And the little fluff balls got their rewards as well, I bribed them before and after:) I know my wife uses this approach on them as it makes it somewhat easier to get photos of them.

RustyTazKittyDec26_2017.JPG

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just looked outside and it's snowing again! Just a little bit, but if it's a little right here it may well be more at higher elevations where we really need it.

I think I'll call my brothers this afternoon. I avoided doing it yesterday because I figured they were probably off with their kids celebrating.

krisrath11 krisrath11 , she's lovely. Let us know when you decide on a name. I'm very glad she's found her furever home with you.

Shane Kent Shane Kent , gorgeous picture. How on earth did you get them to arrange themselves so artfully?

Margret

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shane Kent Shane Kent -- GORGEOUS pic. Absolutely wonderful!
krisrath11 krisrath11 -- putting in my vote for "Lucy" :happycat:

I have Tarifa on a cat blanket next to me, Baby Su on a cat blanket on my lap (!), and I just about broke into tears a few moments ago when I heard a little bell, and lo and behold, here was ELVIS, coming in to say hello and get some rubs and strokes! He has been hiding for the last couple of days in his original room, even eating under the bed, and his appetite is normal, so I have been quite concerned and confused as to why he has been in hiding. It made me SO happy that he came out! :petcat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm trying to decide whether to name her Caroline or Lucy...
She's a perfect addition to our weird cat family especially with the fosters cause she's very sweet and lovable to everyone.
I vote for Lucy but the name Caroline reminds me of the song by Neil Diamond, Sweet Caroline. Since you mentioned she's very sweet it might be more appropriate. Either way bless you for taking this lovely foster girl in. :hugs:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
krisrath11 krisrath11 -- there's another one for "Lucy" from neely neely :yess: and thanks for your comment and understanding. We never want our beloved ones to not feel their best, and I have been quite concerned about Elvis, even though he's not manifesting any symptoms of being unwell other than hiding, which is unlike him. But he's very deep and sensitive, and maybe the hubbub of the season has gotten him feeling like he wanted to opt out of it (even though it's extremely calm around here compared to so many other places!)

I'll just be so HAPPY if he decides to return to his normal routine (except for chasing Baby Su. We will all be happy if he decides she's had enough pursuit.)
IMG_0310.JPG

Our sweet, happy, playful Elvis. :yess:

Aruna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow what a cool idea! Sorry for coming in so late, but merry christmas to everyone! I hope you are all doing great.

I had my daughter over for christmas and met up with some family members. It was very nice. I got myself a feline gift from the internet and Shini, my cat and I both love it.
Best regards from London!

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The boys wanted to sit next to me while I was working with clay. They have to know what’s going on at all times. :p
7604F4D1-85EE-42F9-BDD6-63A1C5DE41A0.jpeg
They were really interested when I painted the figurine I was working on, and were confused when I wouldn’t let them touch it. So we played with their new toys instead.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
neely neely that's y I was thinking Caroline was bcz of that song actually lol. I was looking at her and that's when I was considering Lucy. I like them both though.

I finally decided on her sister as well for sure so as of now they both need real names. Sister meesie at the moment (not keeping it) needs a name too but I have no ideas for that. Here's her sister both biologically and for life:
20171226_142307.jpg
20171226_142320.jpg
20171226_142244.jpg
I love my babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.