The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend's husband came through surgery okay and is talking. They're keeping him for a couple of days just to be sure he's stable. My friend is home for some rest and to charge the phones. I am so blessed to have them as my friends.
It's going to be hot today :( but we'll get through it and as tomorrow is not a holiday for us, we will be able to enjoy a quiet day together. :cloud9::zzzcat::kneading::cutecat:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the blanket of snow we got in Ottawa last weekend has melted. Today is blue sky and somewhat warm. Warm but not summertime warm, more like November in Ottawa warm. I am not a big fan of the winter months so every day we get like this is a good day for me.

This photo is in July.

DEW_Line_July_2005.JPG

July 2005 in the Canadian far north :)

Photo was taken by a co-worker, they were working on a radar station at the DEW line (Distant Early Warning).

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous photo, Shane Kent Shane Kent ! I'm a true fan of snow, ice and mountains born and bred in la-la land, missing my former home 4,100 ft. up in the high desert. Where it snowed. And I could see mountains out my kitchen window. Fortunately I have photo archives. Sometimes they make me very sad for what we've lost, but most times I'm just so glad I've got them. ;)
IMG_0245.JPG

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I spent the day with my daughter going out to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. We had a wonderful time together and have plenty of leftovers for dinner too. ;) I'm so glad she came in to spend Thanksgiving week with us. And, best of all, Carleton is happy too. :creampersian:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My health insurance company apparently sent me a letter that contained incorrect information. I didn't see it - it either got lost in the mail or just overlooked and thrown out with the other junk mail. Well, the other day I got another letter from them as an apology for the incorrect information and they included a $10 old navy gift card. Pleasant surprise! Old navy already has their black Friday deal up - 50% off sitewide. We don't have a store here so I had to shop online if I wanted to use the card. I got 2 cute baby boy outfits and with shipping, it came to about $21. So, thanks to the gift card, I only spent $11. Yay!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AmyTheKittyMommy AmyTheKittyMommy , the cats are enjoying their new toy so much! They are playing so nicely together. They seem like good friends and they are beautiful pointed cats! Speedy sends a big hello to them, she is a pointed cat too! I always imagine my Speedy must have looked like your kitties when she was a young cat.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hooray, now past 500 posts! :):):)
Norachan Norachan , I now remember when Sophie went missing and reading your story brought up all the wonderful emotion of being reunited with a lost cat. The happiness after calling and calling and wondering where could Sophie be! Happy Anniversary Sophie!!!:celebrate: Sophie shares the beautiful colors that my Speedy does. Such a beautiful photo of Sophie. Our cats are truly blessings in this life.
Thank you R raysmyheart I was so happy to get her back home again.

We've had to days of icy rain, but the sun came out again today. It's actually warm enough to turn the heat off and open the windows for a while.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
For obvious reasons, Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in Germany, but thanks to Amazon, Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales have become very, very popular.

The number of glass food dishes at the shelter has been dwindling. An online store has exactly the same size dish in stainless steel at 50% off, so I've ordered 20 of them. We've got lots of bigger stainless steel food bowls, but the dishwasher can't hold a lot of them. This is just what we've been looking for. :clapcat:

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
R raysmyheart Thank you! I too am in awe of how nicely they play together. Even when they’re wrestling, they get along just fine. It’s funny, because most human siblings bicker... but not the fuzzballs. :p
They send Speedy a hello and a hug, too! :hugs:
I love pointed cats, too. (Actually, I love all cats, but I digress.) I bet Speedy was adorable as a kitten, she’s such a pretty cat! :lovecat2:

Status
Not open for further replies.